Chapter Twenty Nine

I am usure of how I feel about this chapter.

-----------------

"Your house is awfully quiet today." Nikki commented taking a glance around the empty house.

It was odd to enter Zac and Brielle's home and not have all the commotion that usually came with it. Brielle lead the way to the living room, taking a seat in her favourite arm chair. Sitting down she sighed. "I assume my husband is with Taylor, his children are with Zoe for the day, and Jenna..." Brielle paused. "She's at work."

"Actually, I think she's helping Isaac move." Nikki replied with a small smile. "He picked up Everett and Monroe to help. Something about Luke being out of town and as a present, Isaac will be moved out when he comes back."

"I didn't know Ike had found a place, good for him." Brielle forced a smile. "Luke is in Bangor visiting family. He's there for a couple of weeks. Not a bad idea really." she wrinkled her nose.

"Why don't you go visit your mom? Zac has three weeks away coming up, take off and say fuck it. I'm sure your mom would love to have you for three weeks." Nikki encouraged. "Go to New York this week, when they come home, go north."

Pulling her feet up under her, Brielle rested her side against the arm of the plush chair. It was a tempting idea, she loved New York and hadn't been home to visit in quite a while. Sadly, it would never work. Zac had a little over a month until he left for tour and he wouldn't agree to his wife taking off and leaving, after he was on tour there wasn't much he could do if Brielle decided to take a small vacation.

"I doubt Zac wants me in New York." Brielle answered, admiring the colour of her nail polish. If she was in New York with him, it wouldn't give him any more chances to lie about things. "But maybe a trip to see my mom while he's on tour will be nice."

"Who cares, your his wife. You should be able to go where you want, when you want. If he doesn't like it, too bad for him. You know Tay and Isaac won't say anything against it." Nikki replied firmly. "Nat is going to New York, go."

"Don't be so sure, if Taylor or Isaac thought I as compromising Zac and work they'd tell me." Brielle retorted, a slight snort followed her comment. "If I go to New York it'll only cause problems. Besides, now that Willa is sick there is no guarantee Nat will go."

Natalie had phone Brielle early in the day, cancelling on her part of their day out. Willa had come down with something and since Taylor had to finalize plans for their press trip to New York, it wasn't feasible to ask him to stay home.

"I happen to know they're staying at the Ace." Nikki beamed. If talking Brielle into going to New York was going to work, surely informing her that they would be staying in the exact place she and Zac first met would do the trick.

Brielle loved the hotel, it was one of her favourite places, a reason she had agreed to even go with Caleb to that stupid New Year's Eve party. Biting her bottom lip, she tried to sort out her feelings as quickly as possible. Going to New York sounded like a fun idea, in theory, if Natalie was going then they could find their own fun. On the other hand, Zac would have to agree before Brielle could even seriously think about going.

There was a time when Zac would randomly call, demanding Brielle go along with him, it never mattered whether it was tour or press as long as she agreed to go. He used to enjoy taking her places, showing her what it was like to do what he did for a living, now she got lucky if Zac asked her to go anywhere with him when it came to his career. Brielle loved the travel, she loved watching him, and she loved the happiness it seemed to bring him as well as the fans. Zac Hanson truly loved what he did, his wife admired that about him. This trip wouldn't have many fans, except for maybe a handful that would some how know when and where the band would be. This trip would be mostly business, but Zac would still plaster his goofy grin on his face, hamming it up for anybody and everybody.