Chapter 11

Daryl's POV

I was lost in a wave of heavy breaths and kisses. 

Kisses that latched onto my lips. Kisses that grazed my cheek and neck. I bit my lip as he went further down to my chest and to my stomach. 

He laid kisses gently over my shirt that gave me faint breaths every time. His arms moved along the lines of my body. Reaching down with the light pecks he gave me.

His hands glided down the sides of my waist and tugged onto my shirt. He slipped his hand under it,touching my warm skin with his finger tips. He gripped onto my shirt again, interrupting the enjoyment I had from his touch. He lifted up the shirt slowly as he stood up. My eyes closed and my arms flew up as the sleeves passed through my arms and the shirt over my head.

I gradually opened my eyes and saw Rick ahead of me. Looking at me. His blue eyes ahead of mine.

He didn't move, he just stood there.

I nodded slowly, reached for his cheek with my right hand and came closer to his face. My lips almost touching his. I wait. 

Teasing him.

It was silent except for the breaths we took and the sound of our heart beats, almost in unison.

He didn't move. He waited. 

Waited for me to give permission, to know that I would want this.

"I'm sure"

I say

He nodded.

Then slowly pushed me back to the path to the bed behind me

"Be careful"

He voices as we pass the glass on the floor from the broken mirror.

I gave all my trust to him as he held my waist and walked us to the bed. He looked into my eyes as he did so.

I fell back, onto the bed as the back of my calves reached to the side of the frame.

I stood up. Looking up at him. His shirt still on, his hair looking damp from the heat that we made.

He glided down and cupped my chin and used his free hand to hold onto my waist. His knee was set on the bed in between my legs to give him balance while he was on top of me.

He went down, kissing my shoulder. To my neck, in a gradual pattern. Bringing chills along my spine.

He let go of me. He threw off his shirt and tucked his black curls from his face.

The kisses now begin on my chest. Travelling closer to my nipple, making me feel an overwhelming sensation. He traveled further down my chest and onto my rib cage. Then to my navel. Kissing around it with light pecks.

His hands glided over my chest, my rib cage and made it to my belt buckle. My eyes close and my head falls back slightly as I hear the clinging of the belt. He fidgeted with the button as I heard a slight frustrated groan coming from him which made me open my eyes and look at him.

"Let me help"

I smirk. He looks up at me with an awkward smile and we both gently laugh as I open up the button.

I don't know how I was participating in this. I just felt more comfortable than I ever was with anybody else. Any other woman to correct myself.

Deep down I knew I wanted this. I wanted him

Rick.

As I hear the zipper from my jeans fall, Rick comes back up to me and I feel pressure on my lips.

This is happening.

.

..

...

"Daryl"

The rasp of his whisper in my ear woke me up.

"Are you- Are you okay?"

I was laying on his bare chest with my arms holding onto him. I heard his steady heart beat grow faster as he spoke. The cover was over us. 

His hand was running through my hair, comforting me. His other arm was wrapped around me

"Daryl?"

He whispers again then sighs

"It's morning."

He states simply

I shift my head upward to the window and see the sunlight flow into the bedroom.

I thought of nothing. I didn't think what I did was right or wrong. I just didn't know.

"Do you want anything?"

I kept quiet and continued to look out the window.

Then I heard him sigh again and his hand fell away from the back of my head.

"Are you going to say anything?"

I bit my lip.

"Daryl?"

"I just-"

I start to say. He slightly moves up and I hear his heart beat grow faster, waiting for me to finish.

I shake my head and kept quiet again.

Then it went silent. Awkward silence. 

I hated that, even though I was the reason for it.

"Do you want to leave? I'll take you home... " I hold onto him tighter

"If you want me to, I could"

After another moment of silence then I answer simply.

"Sure"