C H A P T E R 15

[February 01,2017 11:30 pm]

C o u r a g e ,
D e a r H e a r t

Midnight hated the taste of alcohol.

And this was just the first time, but as the bitter drink slid down her throat all she wanted to do was puke it out and call it a day.

But she had a reputation to hold on.

She chugged it all down and for the grand finale, smiled and winked at one of her "guy" friends.

Screams and cheers where had as the whole group erupted to laugh.

'Harmless fun' was all Midnight could tell herself. 'We won't get caught. No trouble in a few drinks. It's just harmless fun'

"WHOA! BAE, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DRINK LIKE THAT. WANNA SHOW ME WHAT ELSE YOU CAN SWALLOW?" Jonas Mclann, one of Midnight's close friends jockingly screamed.

"Shut up, Jonas! That's just plain disgusting." Midnight retorted back slightly annoyed at how loud everyone was being.

"AWWW, is Midnight drunk?" Jonas teased but still stabled a dizzy Midnight.

"Never." Was all Midnight could reply with.

"Sure, princess, lets tell everyone your not drunk and I'm not gay." Jonas retorted back as Midnight tried to laugh

"No one ever assumes your gay." Was all Midnight said before passing out.

----
[February 01,2017 11:45 pm]
Jonas carried the small but heavy Midnight towards a chair.

"Damn, can't believe the girl fell asleep on me." He muttered to no one in particular.

"One dance and one drink and she ends up passing out."

Unfocused, Jonas, accidentally bumped into somebody.

"Shit! I'm so sorry" Jonas answered profusely looking up to a really cute guy who smiled.

"No problem. I'm Carlos."

"Jonas." He replied dumbly. But thankfully cute (hopingly gay) dude laughed.

"Do you need help with her?" He questioned his eyes straying to Midnight who had a slight drool dripping down her face.

All Jonas could do was nod, his face slightly red from carrying Midnight and another reason was standing right in front of him.

"Cool. I'll just grab my friend and we can carry her to a spare room. He owns the place anyways." Carlos said with a shrug and started calling.

Sighing, Jonas looked at Midnight and whispered.

"Girl, you better wake up, cute guy is here and I don't know if he's gay or not."

-  -  -  -

[February 02,2017 12:01 am]