C H A P T E R 31

N A R A R A M D A M A N .

(Felt.)

_________

"Don't look at me like that."

Grey couldn't help but keep the silly smile off his face as he pulled Midnight closer.

"You know I can't help it. Especially when you're here."

"Now you're just getting all mushy." To prove her point Midnight stuck a tongue out and gave him one of her signature giggles. Grey really couldn't control the smile on his face. He felt as if everything was going his way, everything was working out. And maybe, just maybe Midnight would understand.

"I love you so much you know."

Her eyes continued to glow but the sides appeared to dim. "I know, Grey."

"Stand up." Midnight gave him a questionably look but nevertheless accepted his hand as he pulled her up. "What are we doing?" She giggled out softly as Grey pulled them in the middle of the sala. (Living room)

"I always wanted to do this with you." He whispered softly, while choosing a song.

"Do what?" Her eyes shined just the way they did when they first met. And watching them shine again Grey was absolutely sure he would never get tired of her.

Ever.

He just had to teach her that.

The soft hums of guitar and drums started to ply as Midnight sucked in a breath. Grey was going to wear her down. she was sure of that.

"Ipikit mo na ang iyong mga mata." Both Grey and the singer sang at the same time. At an instinct Midnight closed her eyes. Her heart pounding furiously in her chest. Grey really was making it hard for her to let go.
(Close your eyes)

  "Tibok ng ating puso, sabay ng musika."
(The beating of our hearts, in tune with the music)

"You make it harder to let go don't you?" Midnight whispered not dating to open her eyes. All Grey did was chuckle and pulled her closer. Better days still playing in the background making Midnight shiver.

Grey always made her feel like this. Unsure but safe. Midnight knew what she felt for Grey was so much more than love. It was.... Intensity. Something she wasn't sure would ever happen to her again. He made her feel as if the world was in her palms and she could do anything with it.

He made her feel as if stars were around her and she brightened them.

He made her want to try. To give up and rest on him.

He made her want to cry. To cry on how someone could look and love you with such force. Force she felt every time they were together. He always made her feel. He always made her want. He always made her forget.
.
He was always there.