The Mansion Part 1

A deserted mansion in the mountain; About three hours on foot from the World Summit place. No one knows how long it had been there or who use to live in it. The rumor said that it was......haunted.

Later on

(Third pov)

You where a new country to the group. You where close friends with most of the nations and sometimes had to stop some of the unnecessary fighting in the meetings. You where more shorts most of the time with your (f/c) jacket. You had (h/l)(h/c) and (e/c) that complemented your (s/c). Italy had invited you to go with Germany, Prussia, Japan and him to go hunt down a so called mansion. Unlike most girls you liked to fight your own battles and was very strong and skilled than most gave you credit for.

"Veeee~~ Its really here!" said Italy.

"I thought it was just a rumor, I never thought we would actually find it." Japan said looking at the tall creepy mansion.

"It has such a desolate feel to it........not bad!" Prussia said smiling at the mansion.

"I don't think its very interesting though." Germany said with uneasiness in his voice.

"I'm not liking the feeling of this place either, can we go now?" (c/n) said as she fidgeted in her spot trying to get rid of and uneasy feeling crawling up her spine.

"Me neither, can't we just look at it from the out side and then go back." Japan asked.

"Awwwww~ After all the trouble we went through to find it? C'mon, lets just go in for awhile!" hollered Italy as he started to skip towards the mansion.

Every one looked at each other and shrugged. With that they followed Italy into the mansion. When you walked in every one stopped in front of the stair case that went up.

--------(Your Pov)--------

"Its creaner than I thought." Japan said as he looked around.

"H....hey can ve go now?" Germany asked as he looked around.

"Yeah....I don't like the feeling this place is giving off." I said as I held My bag closer to me.

"What's the matter Vest and (c/n)? You scared?" Prussia said in a teasing tone.

Right after that, a shattering of glass quieted the group. We looked down the hallway to where the sound came from. Italy was clinging to Germany who him self looked a little scared. Prussia grabed on to my arm and gave a little whimper with his crimson eyes going wide. I jumped at Prussia's sudden action.

"Who's scared know" I said with a smirk.

"S-shut up!" Prussia said still having his grip tight on my arm.

"l-look, ve should really go now." Germany said and gestured towards the door.

"Oh, don't be silly. Its not rike there are any ghosts or anything. Where are your common since." Japan said and started to walk to where the sound came from.

"Wait, I'll come with you." I said as I pride myself out of Prussia's grip.

"Okay (c/n)-san." Japan said with a bow and started to walk again.

"B-be carful you guys!" Prussia said with worry.

"We know, we'rr just go see what happened then we'rr be right back." Japan said and started to walk ahead.

Japan and I walked down the hallway to a door that was at the end of the hallway. The door was open a crack. Japan opend the door and walked in, Wi me following him. The room seemed to be the kitchen, on the ground was a broken plate.