Safe

I stared at Italy with a unsettling feeling in my stomach. What ever that dream was, it held a clue. I was about to ask about it, but a voice broke through the silence.

Japan, America, and England walked in with hope in their eyes.

"We found a way out!" America exclaimed as he smiled.

"Oh, you found a exit?" Russia asked.

"Yeah! We can finally escape! Come on, lets get out of here." England said and waved his hand in the direction the exit was said to be. I watched with a uneasy stare. Something seemed off. I shake it off thinking it was just me thinking to much into it.

"Shouldn't we hurry?" Italy asked calmer then I though he would be. I half expected him to be jumping off the walls.

"We already have an exit secured! I want to explore a little! All I've seen was the basement; I want to go upstairs too!" America said as he pointed up.

"No! We should just get out. This place is just too.." I trailed off thinking about the dreams I saw. A shiver ran up my spine.

"You can go with Germany, you guys go ahead with the others. When America gets like this, nothing can stop him." Canada said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, we have to make sure that that rope isn't rotten. We'll go ahead and see if there isn't any problem." Germany said as he crossed his arms.

I felt panic rise in my chest. Splitting up is not good! That thing was after us and these men wanted to split up! Haven't they ever seen a horror movie before?

"I'm splitting up for a while! I found some Chinese medicine that I wanted; I'll go get it!" China said. I mentally face palmed. China! Not you too!

"Japan! Stay back; I want to have a word with you. The others can wait in the other room." Prussia said as he grabbed Japan by the shoulder. We all nod and walked out.

~~~~(Five minute time skip)~~~~

I was standing in the hallway with Russia. We waited for a while. I was leaning against the wall stuck in my thoughts.

"Are you okay sunflower?" Russia asked. I jumped a little and looked at Russia with slightly wide eyes. I relaxed and smiled at him.

"Yeah, just.... Scrambling through my thoughts. I think I was effected with some of those fake memories you all were talking about earlier." I said as I looked own. The blood, screaming, the tears, It was freaking me out.

"Did you see something bad?" Russia asked. I looked up to see his violet eyes open, holding worry. I shook my head and straitened up.

"Ahhhhh~, It doesn't matter. It was all fake anyways." I said as I smiled at him. He looked like he wanted to ask more, but a footsteps stopped him.

I looked up and saw the panicked faces of our friends.

"What happened." I asked.

"Oh, Your back. What's the matter?" Russia asked.

"We can't use that exit! It's been burnt out! We have to run now!" Japan said in  a haste.

'What! H-how did it-!" I was pulled out of my thoughts when Russia gripped my hand.

"I see. Good thing you found me. Lets hurry. The others should be back soon now." Russia said as he started to run with my hand still in his. I let out a sudden yelp as my arm was jerked to the side and stumbled for my footing till finally getting my balance.

We gathered the others and closed our self's in the room to the stairs.

"You can't be serious! Just when we thought we were finally going to get out..." England said as he clenched his hands into fists.