Italy

"Italy!!" Germany yelled as he ran over to Italy's fallen form.

"Oh, no." I whispered out. We all ran over and surrounded Italy. I had kneeled down and grabbed his hand. Germany was trying to cover his wound.

"Its...you, Germany...Romano, too, even though I told you not to.." Italy said as he looked at Romano with sad eyes.

"Wh-why-Why didn't you run?! Don't be stupid!! You should have waved your white flag like you always do!!!" Romano snapped as he looked down at Italy with tears in the corner of his eyes.

I reached into my bag and pulled out some bandages and my ripped jacket. I pressed my jacket to the wound and started to wrap the bandage around Italy's torso. I had made sure to put plenty of pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. I was shaking as I did so, scared that I wouldn't be able to save him.

"Waving that......wouldn't have saved everyone. That's why I decided to do all I could.." Italy wheezed out. I grabbed his shoulders and tried to urge him to sit up.

"Italy. Can you move? Just take slow breaths." I said as gently as I could. I failed to get him to sit up though.

"There's still time!" Japan said as he kneeled down beside me and checked if the bandages were tight enough.

"Just stop it!! Why do you always have to do things alone?! Take a look around you!! S***-When you wake up, I'm going to f***ing kill you!!" Romano yelled at Italy. Italy finally lost conscious.

"Ita-!" Prussia yelled out.

"He's still alive! We need to get him to a safer place!" I said. Prussia sighed and placed a hand were his heart is.

"Oh, thank gott. I was so scared." Prussia breathed out.

"Lets go back to our safe place at once. Prussia, please call the others back. Germany, you carry Italy." Japan said.

"Once there the injury will have to be taken care of more properly. I was able to stop the blood from spilling out, but it will only work for so long." I said as I placed my hand on the cloth that use to be my jacket.

"Hia, Romano, you can help me and (C/N)with the injuries." Japan said to the stunned Italian.

"Yeah.....sorry." Romano muttered.

"Did Italy.....actually beat that monster on his own?" Prussia asked. We all looked down at the sleeping Italian. Germany was the first to snap out of it. He picked Italy up easily and hustled to the door.

He is severely injured! Hurry up!!" Germany yelled at us. I rushed over and opened the door for Germany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the me.....

To the me who lives at some point in time....and who isn't alone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finishing up covering a scratch that was on his forearm when some one finally decided to speak.