Metal Pieces

I sat beside Spain and Prussia as we started the small meeting. I was still really tired and found myself leaning my head on Spain's shoulder, who rubbed my back. Japan stood at the head of the table ready to start to meeting.

"Well, then, now we can contact the outside world, so we also need some one to stay here. Something like a control tower." Japan suggested, earning nods and voiced approvals.

"We should keep-" I noticed America looking at me and shot him a glare. He snapped his mouth shut and laughed a little.

"For a guy who cant read the mood you sure get it when it involves (Name)!" Prussia laughed. Germany coughed getting our attention, wanting to leave this conversation for later.

"It seems that that monster also goes outside, so those out there are in for a hard fight, as well. Austria has informed us that they have dispersed and will take care of it all at once. The whole world is gathered here. In other words.... we are united with the whole world right now." Germany explained.

"What should we do now?" China asked. Italy stood up with a serious expression.

"I want to search for the metal pieces. I hid one on the second floor. Lets search for it then to the forth floor." Italy said as he looked determined and confident. I smiled, I loved the happy go lucky Italian, but it was interesting seeing him take charge the way he was.

"Oh! I remember that one! Its the one that you and I hid, right? I saw it when we broke the clock." America stated with a grin.

"What the hell! You should have told us yesterday!" England snapped.

"It would have been a little dangerous if I'd told you yesterday. I... Wont say who to, though." America said looking down.

"You mean one of us was going to die? In that case, who can go get the metal piece?" France asked, leaning on top of me. I sighed and snuggled farther into Spain's clothes.

"I'll go, then. If you tell me where it is, I'll go get it alone." Spain suggested, moving a little much to my displeasure.

I'll go to. More people together the better the odds.

"I'll go, too. What are the chances that the monster is going to appear?" Romano asked.  Italy looked hesitant to answer, but he kept his eyes on us.

"100%." Italy stated. Romano smirked with a scoff.

"Bring it on. Never underestimate the country of the mafia." Romano said coolly.

"I'll come with you. If possible, we should go in few numbers." Italy suggested. Germany stepped forward.

"Do you mind if one more comes with. I'm coming with you. Its not that far from here and I'll request reinforcements if anything comes up. And I'd be grateful if they came running to us right away." Germany said looking at the others.