Searching the Unknown

"You're fucking kidding me!" America snapped between sobs. "What good is stopping it if you're dead!!" He cried. I tightened my hold on him as he pressed his forehead into the wall. He threw his fist into the wall again in anger.

"America! Stop punching the wall! You're bleeding!" Japan snapped. I tried to open my mouth to tell him to stop, but I couldn't speak.  America stopped when he looked at his hands, seeing that Japan's statement was true. I sighed as the strength I had finally left me. I lost my grip around America and fell to the ground, my vision started to go fuzzy and I saw black spots.

"Frau!" Prussia's voice exclaimed. My body was moved into a sitting position and I leaned up against a chest. 

"I-I'm......f-f-fine..." I was able to breath out, but after those words left my mouth, I lost consciousnesses.

~~~~Third POV~~~~

"What the hell!? Frau wake up!" Prussia yelled shaking the unconscious girl in his arms.

"I-Its okay! She's not hurt! She just needs to rest." Italy said with a puzzled expression.

"What happened to her?" Romano asked.

"We'll talk about it when we group with the others." Germany said with a tired sigh himself.

"Where did you end up at?" Japan asked. Italy looked back away from the resting girl.

"We wound up in the past. And then I, er... died- I mean, found the journal and.... wait, no...Um.." Italy touched his lip with his finger and looked down trying to remember.

"What's wrong? Are you confused? Why don't you have some rest then?" Prussia suggested. Germany finally looked over at the wall, taking notice of the new door.

"What's this door? What happened?" Germany asked gesturing to the now open door.

"Its the alleged entrance to the annex. If you want details, ask the guys upstairs. We're going in now." Romano said as he looked through the doorway. Italy gave a puzzled look.

"Annex- What? What are you talking about? And you cant go just the three of you alone! We're coming-!" Japan shook his head and cut Italy off.

"No, leave this to us. We'll be fine. We're only going to take a quick look around and then come back. And it should definitely be a dead-end... Besides (Name) and you guys look like you need to rest. We can talk about going back in time and such later. We won't go back in time anymore, anyways. Our first priority now is to investigate." Japan stated. Italy still looked hesitant, but when he looked back at the resting girl he sighed.

"All right. Then in the meantime, I'll be sorting out my head. Let's go, America? You want to see England, don't you?" Italy asked as he placed a hand on America's shoulder.  America looked back at him with a small nod.

"He's on the fourth floor. West, will you take (Name) and walk them there then come back. Italy, you stay with America." Prussia stated. Germany nodded, striding over and lifting the exhausted girl up into his arms. Her head laid against his chest as he held her bridal style.