Story

"I happened to over hear some rumors and that's when the clock hands began to move." Italy stated.  

"Well, then, I'll go back for now, if anything comes up, call me." Austria said over the phone.

"Okay. Be careful!" Prussia called as the phone hung up.

"Er, well.... er, well.... What do you want to hear first?" Italy asked, fumbling over his words. Finally composing myself I stepped away from China.

"Its a theory, but I want you to tell me if its true." Italy looked at me gesturing for me to continue. "This is not our first time is it. Being here in this place i mean." I asked. It has been bugging me since I got trapped in the cage and witnessed those visions.

"I was also wondering about that. America said that we've gone through this several times." Russia stated. 

"..... Yeah. We've gone through this several times, ever since we came here from the world meeting." Italy confirmed. I nodded and looked down with a chill running up my spine.

"I knew it... What happened the first time." America asked. 

"How this started." Italy said with a serious expression. " Okay, before the world meeting, I snuck away from Germany's training and arrived at an unknown city some where. When I was there, I happened to hear rumors about this place. I thought it sounded interesting, and I told America about it." Italy explained looking at America.

"No difference so far." America said with a nod.

"Yeah, Oh, but.... The very first time, I came here with ten of you." Italy said looking at Romano and Spain.

"Which is everyone except for me and Spain. This is really the first time we've been here." Romano explained.

"We where just going to have fun. We were going to go home soon. We opened the door and came in, but as you know there was that monster inside. We all ran in different directions and I got lost from everyone. I was so scared, I had no idea what happened. I wanted to find some one as quickly as possible.. After walking around a lot, I found Japan and (Country name). I was really happy, but they both got beaten by the monster.... Until then, I completely forgot they came along. There was a gap, as if something had been erased.... While I was thinking something was wrong with my memory....... China, Russia, France...... America, Canada, and England were killed... one by one. By the time I'd finally be able to escape, Prussia and Germany were also killed, and I was the only one still alive." Italy said with a dark expression. We all looked down with guilt.

"You were... alone." France said. We all knew the feeling. It was a part of our lives. We couldn't die like normal people. At least they cant. Outliving every one. Friends and lovers. It was a curse that came with the job.

"I was supposed to get out, but I felt so hopeless.. I just wandered around without knowing what to do, and before I knew it, I was in the library. That's when I found this book."  Italy said as he held up a brown book with gold writing.  I stared at it a while with a pulling motion running through my head.