Tragedy

I woke up to the voices of the guys. I was feeling alot better then I did when we first got back. I cracked open my eyes. 

"Where are Spain and Romano?" I heard Japan ask.

"Since we got the weapons fixed, they've gone to the past to try them against the monsters. If they run into our past selves, they can just lie their asses off." Prussia said. I could tell he was smirking even though I was staring at the wall. 

"I see. I couldn't even say goodbye. England, shouldn't you be with America?" Japan asked. What? Why? I heard a huff come from the brit.

"Every time I approach him, that git puts the futon over his head and wont come out, even when I try to thank him." I heard him sigh again with a small grumble. "What's he so mad about anyways?" I heard him ask...... I started to feel guilty for punching him. Honestly I let my emotions get the better of me and reacted with out thinking. We didn't even tell him what happened or why we were mad.

"Did you know that America had a spell on him?" I heard Italy ask.

"At first, I did wonder why you all were carrying my magic, but then I realized my past self must have done it. Since you had a shield I thought I might as well leave it at that." England explained. 

 Is he talking about what happened in the past? I'm feeling better, I might as well get up. I sat up, seeming to catch no ones attention. 

"So Germany, (Name), and I really don't have it?" Italy asked. I looked at him then at my hand. I still felt this warmth that spread throughout me.

"Yes, you still have it. If you are ever in danger, it should be able to protect you. Magic itself will be guarding you." England explained. I heard Germany hum.

"That is reassuring." Germany said.

"So in other words, your magic is protecting us, right? And you can't take it from us?" Italy asked. Germany looked at Italy confused.

"What are you talking about?" Germany asked. Prussia looked just as astonished at the question.

"Yeah Italy, If its protecting you, why would you want to have it taken away?" Prussia asked.

"..... England's power is pretty amazing, but it hasn't been completely restored, has it? Besides, you just used some of it. I think you should be saving it." Italy explained, then looked back at England. "That's why I was wondering if I could give you the magic in me back to you." Italy asked again.

"but the enemy will go after you first of all. It would be for the best if you had some kind of protection." Germany countered Italy's reasoning.

"Veh, I'm fine hiding behind you captain!" Italy saluted. "I'll be safe as long as I stay behind you, right, Germany?" Italy asked Germany in his normal bubbly voice. I smiled a little, I missed hearing him talk like that.

"Well... that's because there is a fairly strong power protecting you. Its connected with your healing." England explained. "If you want me to take it back, I gladly will, but.... is that all right with you, Germany?" England asked. I looked at Germany who took a second to think.