Annexe

~~~~~(Italy's POV)~~~~~

"Hey, Italy! Wake up!!" A voice called. I opened my eyes to see Germany looming over me.  He let out a sigh when he saw me wake up. "Oh, you're awake. Are you all right?" he asked. I sat up looking around.

"Ve!? Wh-What? What happened to me?" I asked confused. Germany grabbed my shoulders.

"Italy, are you hurt?" Germany asked more sternly. I looked at him confused.

"I'm not... Um, my journal went awry all of a sudden, and then, um..." I tried to recall what happened, but I just drew a blank.

"Sorry, I don't really remember either. I remember being surrounded by a lot of enemies, but not... the journal going awry?" Germany said confused.

"What? You don't remember, Germany? After I shouted make me disappear somewhere, you ran to me with all your might." I explained trying to jog his memory.

"What? Wait a minute. Did you say... make me disappear somewhere?" Germany asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"Don't get me wrong! I didn't mean I wanted to die. Besides you see, the fact that we're here means that we did disappear from there, right?" I stated. Germany nodded.

"Mm. Well.. you do have a point, but... my memories of being surrounded by the enemies are very hazy." He went silent then realization struck his features. "Where are the others!?" He exclaimed.

"Oh, Th-that's right! What are we going to do!? The others must still be fighting!" I exclaimed, my heart sinking a little.

"All right, let's go back. If we make sure they have a way out, they should be able to retreat. The enemies were in their way before." Germany said, standing up. He held out a hand and with little effort, pulled me to my feet. We were in the Japanese room so on the first floor. Right as we were going to turn a corner, a voice made us stop. We peeked around the corner and saw a shocking sight.

"Heeey! Is anyone here?!" Germany called out... but he wasn't my Germany. There was two!?

"They're not here. Maybe they went upstairs?" Japan suggested.

"Sheesh, those old geezers are always going off on their own. They came here first and yet they're nowhere to be seen." America said with a slight pout.

"Look, let's go back!! I told you we can't stay here! It was my bad! Come on, let's go back!" The other me pleaded, pulling on Germany's arm.

"We told you, you didn't have to come. If you really didn't want to, why did you-" I cut China off quickly.

"I told you!! This house is dangerous!! I've seen it! We're going to be attacked by a huge monster and everyone is going to die! It's true, I'm telling you!" I cried, tearing up and shaking.

"What the hell? We are going to die? We're nations! You didn't have to follow us if you were that scared. That's very unlike you." Germany said looking at me as if I was just annoying.