3. The akuma reveal and class reveal

Adrien/Chat Noir POV
"Ladybug! Don't look at her hat!!!" I desperately cling to the side of the building, hoping that my lady has it under control.
"Chat, I'm a little busy wi-" She stops talking and I watch in horror as the masked villain takes control of her.
"Now Ladybug...reveal to me your biggest secret," she coos in a fake sweet voice. I feel so helpless. I plunge my staff into the sky, but it's too late.
"My real name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng," I gasp.
"My lady/bugaboo is Marinette?!" I pick up the pace and drag her away and watch the faint purple glow evaporate from her eyes.
"Chat, what happened?!" She snaps out of the trance.
"Uuuuh...You see...you just-" I take a deep breath as I set her down on a roof.
"Revealedyouridentitytomeandtheakumaandhawkmothprobablyknowstoonow," she blinks twice.
"Urg! I'm so dumb! I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my little secret a secret anymore! What kind of superhero am I Chat? I'm so stupid," she groans and throws her hands over her eyes. I kneel and pry her hands from her tearing eyes.
"You are not stupid, Marinette. You're ladybug. With or without the mask. And now, you should know my identity so that we can get married after this is over, of course," she wipes her eyes and rolls her eyes.
"Even in the most dire situations, you try too hard Chaton, but I think I'd like fate to decide when you reveal your identity to me, but enough discussions. We need to stop that akuma. Thanks for the pep talk, Chat," I smile at her and we get to the angry lady.
______After the attack______
"Pound it!" The earrings and the ring start beeping. We instinctively let our hands drift to the miraculouses.
"I better get going...." She sadly says.
"My lady! I'll make it really obvious in my civillian form of who I am, we'll see each other soon," I grin.
"I still don't know how to feel about this Chat, but I trust you. I just don't want Hawkmoth to go after my friends and family,"
"I understand, see you Tommorow, Marinette," my face cringes a little as I say her name. Oh well, at least now I can't compare my lady to the awesome Marinette! They are the same person! I felt a wave of joy rush through my body as I jump into my house through the window.
"Adrien? Are you here?" I hear a knock at the door soon after I turn back.
"Yes, come in," The dark haired woman walks towards me.
"Your schedule is empty for the next coming week because your father requested that you enjoy life as a teenager for once," I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Nathalie, pinch me. You're joking, right?" She gives me a hard pinch in the arm.
"Ow! Ok, so this means I have freedom?" She nods and smiles empathetically at me.
"Yes, and you may sleep now," I nod. Plagg flies out of my shirt, smelling like cheese.
"Plagg can you believe it? First I find out my true love is the amazing Marinette and now this! My life is finally turning around," Plagg just eats his cheese before speaking,
"Considering you were already rich before this happened and you never had to leave your house cause the school came to you. Seems like your life was already pretty great," I roll my eyes and switch off the lights.
"Goodnight, Plagg."
_________________________
Marinette POV
"Tikki, what am I going to do?! Chat took it better then I did!" I curl up into a ball with my blankets while my Kwami hovers in front of me.
"Marinette, it wasn't your fault. The akuma took control of you and revealed your secret. All he said was your name! Just be glad all of Paris has no idea who Ladybug could be from a comman name!" I nod. My Kwami's right. I needn't worry.
"Let's just hope Chat Noir doesn't accidentally reveal himself to the whole city!" I giggle. That sounds like Chat, actually. I switch the light off.
"Goodnight, Tikki,"
_____Morning__________
Surprisingly, I'm early when I wake up. Enough time to do everything! I brush my teeth, eat breakfast, and watch tv.
On my way to school, I feel like someone was watching me. I turn around, but no one's in sight. I walk towards the steps and Alya along with Nino are there. I see a limo pull up and Adrien gets out of it.
"Hi everyone," he greets us.
"Hey,"
"Hey bro,"
"H-hi A-Adrien," he looks at me with a tough stare and then shrugs it off.
We all walk to class and Alya chats with Nino but Adrien and I don't say a word. I try to break the ice.
"So...how are you?" He smiles at me.
"Thanks for asking Marinette, I'm doing purrrrrfectly fine!" I rub my eyes. Did Adrien just make a cat pun?
"What did you have for breakfast? I had some Chatnip!" I ignore it. Maybe he's cosplaying.
"I had cereal and thank you very much for asking," he grins at me with a very familiar grin.
"C'mon Marinette! Make a pun and don't leave the boy hanging," Alya advises me.
"I mean I had some cereal and tail you very much for Ca-sking!" He bursts out laughing, landing all eyes on us and glares from Chloe and Sabrina. People fall into hushed whispers as he coughs awkwardly to make it seem natural.
"Thanks for helping, bug," he whistles. Wait bug? He thinks I'm an insect?
"Do you think I'm an insect?" My eyes start watering.
"What? No! Mari- I meant like ladybug. You remind me so much of her," I smile now, eyes clearing. We take our seats and I ask,
"How so?"
"You're talented, you both save the day, and you help people. You might even make a better Ladybug than Ladybug herself, Marinette," I blush a lot.
"Awww, Th-Thanks Ad-Adrien," he smiles and turns back as Ms. Bustier comes in.
__________________________
That's the fourth time I've caught him staring at me.
"Okay, girl I think someone may be crushing on you just as bad as you have been crushing on him," I nod. I don't know why he thinks I'm better than Ladybug, but I like it?
"Akummmaaaa!!!!!!" Someone yells. I nod. The teacher says some meaningless stuff as we pack.
I run to the girls bathroom, and Chat Noir is waiting by the door.
"So, have you found out who I am yet, Buginette?" I shake my head.
"You can go, I'll transform in there, where there aren't any security cameras," He nods and runs the other way.
________After the fight___
Adrien POV
I leap into the boys bathroom and I detransform.
"Plagg this is clawesome! Marinette has no idea...maybe I should call her princess and bow..." Plagg just shrugs and eats cheese and I open my shirt to let him in. I peek outside and see that she is regrouping. The teacher isn't in yet...so I go to her and bow. "Princess," I feel a sharp pain as a book flies into my skull.
"Stupid cat!" I stand up and just grin like a silly cat.
"Whatever you say, bugaboo,"
The whole class just stops and stares at both of us back and forth before breaking into cheers.
"My best friend's Ladybug!!"
"Marinette is Ladybug?!"
"I stole Ladybug's diary?!"
"The boy who I shipped with Marinette turned out to be Adrien Agreste and she is coincidentally a superhero like him?" We turned around to see Mrs. Bustier in the room, wondering aloud in thought. She flushed red before muttering, "I'm a total Marichat shipper," and then we scattered to our seats. My lady and I share a look as she rolls her eyes and looks away and I just smile in my seat. I am truly happy today.