18. Birthday Reveal (Obviously fanmade)

Marinette POV
I'm running away from my grandma.
Yeah, that's normal for me because I'm used to akumas near my dear friends. Now, my grandma is calling herself "la befana" and all I can do is run. And find a place to transform.

Oh look, a table! In the middle of the park. And it's flipped over! Ooo, just my lady-luck!
"You know the drill, Tikki spots on!" I say just as I slide under the table.

"Marinette! Are you ok—"

"Chat?! Stoooop Tikki," I panic as the transformation starts and I am suddenly in my alter ego, as ladybug.

"Holy moly. You're....." He rubs his eyes.

"No time, we have to defeat her first,"

_____________________
Chat POV
After we save the day, I follow her to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
I am clearly not okay. Ladybug is Marinette. Marinette is Ladybug. They are the same person.
"You okay?" She asks me slowly.

"No, no. Definitely not after seeing that. Whatever it was, you shouldn't have transformed in the MIDDLE of the park. There was traffic and pedestrians on the sidewalk. Sure there was like, one tree covering your back but did you think that you would be fine with a table just covering you?" I reason with her. My ring starts beeping.
"That looks like your cue," she frowns and turns back to fling off the tower.
"Wait,"

She turns around and my eyes meet her large, beautiful, bluebell eyes. We stay like that for a second.
"What is it?"
"It's only fair that you see who I am underneath the mask," I state with confidence.
"Mmm....ok. I would say no, but my cover's blown,"
"Meet me at the park," I say.

___Timeskip___

I get to the park and quickly help Marinette's parents wheel out the cake. (After detransforming of course)
"Happy Birthday to you," we all sing the last note. She smiles and in the moment, she is just so perfect. Her eyes a gorgeous blue, her lips a cherry pink, and her hair as dark as night. She looks so beautiful in the evening light. The string lights we hung up earlier is reflecting off of her, all I see is her. Out of the whole group, Marinette just shines. She would never like a guy like me. Sure, I'm a model, but I'm lonely and just a dumb flirty cat. To her, I'll always be Chat Noir. A friend. JUST a friend. Nothing more.

"Wanna go for a walk, I want you to open my gift," I tell her.
"Sure,"
"You look like you are waiting for something," I tell her, fully knowing what it is.
"Sorry, my mind is far away. I just made a really dumb mistake today," I raise an eyebrow, trying to avoid suspicion from her.
"What would that be?" I ask.
"Nothing. Oh my gosh, is this a bracelet?" She asks.
"Handcrafted. It's the first thing I made with my bare hands," I proudly comment.
"Thanks Adrien,"

"Just call me Chat," her eyes widen and she turns her head slowly to make eye contact with me.

"Wait, you're Chat Noir?"
"You're ladybug,"
"Point taken," she stands up, excited.
"Oh my gosh, so all those times it was you?" She asks me as if I had committed a grave mistake.
"Yes. And I can say the same about you," I say to her.
"Hey, I have something to tell you," she starts.
"What is it?"
"I think I'm in love with you," she continues.
"What? No way, you are messing with my brain. But I'm in love with you because you are only the bravest and prettiest girl I've met, my lady,"

"But you are the most coolest cat in town. You look good in leather and you are so, you!" She exclaims.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I scream out. We draw the attention of people passing by.

"Shhhh, you'll attract fans," she comments.
"Too late," I point at the stampede of Adrien fans behind her. I grab her hand and jump.

"Let's go! Miraculous Ladybug!"