8. Ladrien Reveal (maybe actually Plagg reveal?)

Warning: RATED T (for 13-above 13)
Has adult themes and suggestive references. Then again...what story doesn't have that?
___________________________
Ladybug/Marinette POV
"Ohmygosh TIKKI! I can't believe I'm doing this!" I panick and Tikki zips right in front of my face.
"No, Marinette you can do it! Trust yourself! This is the choice that you made," I clench my fists and open the balcony.
"You're right. Tikki, spots on!" I hear my voice go high pitched on the "spots on" and I immediately regret my decision. Somehow, my body guides me to the Agreste mansion regardless of how I feel. I hear singing coming from a room.
"I'm Chat Noir, at night I rule...Oh Oh Oh...I no you'll never know, Oh oh oh, my love will only grow..and that's when she'll become...IT'S LADYBUG! JUMPING ABOVE! UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WRO-ONG! Miraculous...." I hear snippets of a catchy song being played. Is that...Adrien? Singing a theme song about me and Chat Noir? I wrap the yo-yo around the chimney and hoist myself down to the clueless boy. Then I catch him. Chat Noir. Dancing and singing his heart out. On Adrien's bed. In Adrien's bedroom. In Adrien's house. Get. Out. He stops as he faces the window I'm at, and I try so hard not to tear up...not knowing whether I'm going to actually laugh or cry.
___________________________
Chat Noir/Adrien POV
"Miraculous...." I turn around in my leather glory, and I be myself because Chat Noir is awesome! I suddenly see a spotted figure at the window. Oh crud. I need a lie...fast! So she won't get the wrong idea.
"My Lady!" I swing to the window and open the glass.
"Chat...I wasn't expecting to see you here," I rubbed the back of my head.
"Oh...that's because....Adrien and I are best friends in real life!" she sighs loudly, and  swings in.
"I get it. I didn't mean to interrupt you," My eyes widen.
"NO! My lady, you could never interrupt me. Adrien found out my identity...and we knew each other in civillian life so we started becoming better friends. That's all," I firmly stated, giving my lady time to recover. She blinks twice and recoils.
"Oh, that's cool!"
"So what brings you here, bugaboo?" She playfully shoves me.
"I am not your bugaboo. I'm just here to speak to Adrien. Speaking of Adrien...where is he?" She puts on an innocent posture...and those eyes. Oh my. Those precious pure bluebell eyes. They move me. I find myself slipping away....and then I notice what a mess my room is. Ladybug....EVERYTHING! Oh Plagg...what a bad influence.
"Adrien! My main man...he's checking on things....outside. I'll go get him! Wait here," I point to the ground and firmly make her wait. I slam the door and quickly say, "claws in," very softly. Plagg flies out of my ring and is laughing. That little-
"She probably thought you're–"
"Shut up, Plagg!" I give his ungrateful tail a piece of cheese.
"I wanna see how this one plays out," he zips into my shirt. I roll my eyes.
"Just lay low," don't want Ladybug to find out that I own a Kwami. I walk back in with my chest held high.
___________________________
Ladybug/ Marinette POV
The first thing I notice after Chat leaves is that Adrien's whole room is Ladybug themed. He has so many things! He's a fanboy, like me! It's a little suspicious that Chat is here...but his story makes sense! (Seems legit) Maybe Chat is a model in civillian life and works with Adrien. That explains it. And Adrien knows who he is? I wonder if I can trust him with my secret as well.
"Hey Ladybug!" I see him walk in, his cheeks a rosy red. The color of love. I sigh.
"Hi...Adrien," He looks at me with wonder in his eyes. So...cute.
"So...why are you here?" He asks. I walk closer to his face and swing my yo-yo and wrap it around him.
"Isn't it obvious?" He shakes his head violently.
"No...." I walk a little closer. My brain is on fire now, urging me to retreat. GET OUT OF HERE! TOO MUCH! YOU'RE BEING TOO BOLD! It screamed, but I can't stop myself.
"I want something from you," I snap the yo-yo and take its string off of him.
"What is it?" He is visibly sweating as bad as I am.
"Oh, I've made up my mind. I-er-well...you see I want to reveal myself to you," his eyes go wider.
"What?! Why me?" I put my hands on his shoulder. OMG I'M TOUCHING HIM!
"Because I trust you. If Chat can trust you with his secret, so can I," I'm about to yell the command for the detransformation, but am interrupted by a third voice.
"NO YOU CAN'T!!!!!"
___________________________
Adrien/ Chat Noir POV
"NO YOU CAN'T!!!!!" I look at the small creature zipping towards my lady.
"Plagg! Get back here!" I hiss at him, watching in horror as my lady stumbles away from me.
"A-Adrien...what is that thing? Is it a...Kwami? How do you kn-know it's name?" She asks me, inching closer to the open window.
"My lady, please stop," I walk quickly and close the window.
"Do you know because Chat Noir explained it to you? Wait that means he's a civillian right now! If his Kwami is on the loose and you're here, hiding him....there's only one possible explaination. There's no dodging the facts now. No matter how many times I've tried," I guide her to my bed. She sits down in a frozen position.
"Yes, you're right. The reason you saw Chat Noir here earlier, and the reason Plagg was hiding in my shirt...it's all because I'm him. Chat Noir and I are one and the same."
___________________________
Ladybug/Marinette POV
"Chat Noir and I are one and the same," I just sit, unmoving as my partner and lover stands in front of me, I feel regret. That I didn't tell him first.
"Oops...I think I ruined it, again. Sorry, Tikki," the black Kwami zooms in between us, and I examine him closely.
"You are very different from Tikki....would you like to see me, Adrien?" I ask the blond. He nods, and my fear is cast out as I unveil myself to him. Hopefully, he likes the real me.
"Spots off," we stare at each other, in silence for a minute.
"Marinette....YOU AMAZING GIRL! You're my lady...my lady is you! You've always been my lady!" He spins me around.
"You're not disappointed?" He frowns.
"No! Of course not. Lady-Marinette, I've always wanted to tell you this but...I love you," I smile back, brighter.
"I love you too," we are about to kiss before Plagg intervenes, again.
"AHA! I told you, you were in love with her too! From the day you gave her the umbrella! Yeah, that day! And you were like, 'She's just a friend' and I knew! I knew you liked her too! MWAHAHAHA OH SWEET IRONY!!!" Adrien glared at him before blushing at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner, Marinette. The signs were there, but it flew right over my head," I laugh.
"It's fine, kitty. You're mine now. And for the record, I fell in love with you from the day you gave me the umbrella!" We laugh together, in high spirits together.
"Now, you have all the time in the world, Chaton. There's one bed, two of us," I think I pushed him over the edge, because he falls back, steam coming off his body and red all over. I blush really bad, realizing that it sounded too...mature.
"I meant um-you-we're too young for that! Let's take it slow?" He pauses and cups my cheek. We smash our lips together, in one beat. As we always were, are, and will be in the future. One beat that changes everything. In one beat, we are together.