7. Alya reveals them

Marinette POV
I knew there was something wrong with Alya when she started acting more closed off from me. She wasn't even speaking to me like we used to before. I felt kind of sad...my best friend was lost. But then, something happened. I found out her true intentions.
"Nino! Check this out...I think I know who Ladybug is! I definitely know who Chat Noir is. It's so obvious, it's painful," she leaned in and whispered to the boy, making me strain to hear what she was saying.
"It's wrong to spy on people, Marinette," Tikki nudged me from my purse.
"It's not spying, Tikki. It's called gathering info. And besides, I was done. Now I know exactly what to do," I smile brightly at me disgusted Kwami. "I know, you're disappointed in me..." I sulk and she rolled her eyes before going back to my purse.
I turned away from the place I was hiding to run into a model I knew too well. Adrien Agreste...my dream boy! He's too perfect.
"Oh! I'm sorry Marinette...I totally wasn't spying on Alya," he told me. I blinked twice.
"Me neither! That girl is keen on finding Ladybug's civillian identity!" I shoot back.
"Ye-yeah," he blushed cutely while rubbing the back of his head. I found myself staring at him like the creepy fangirl I am. "Ahem, so do you wanna walk to class together?" I nod excitedly before saying, "cool aid money-I mean sure," I smiled widely and he uncomfortably shifts under my gaze.
We walked together for awhile before Alya turned around, without announcing anything and grabbed Adrien. She whispered something in his ear that I didn't quiet catch, but after that conversation, his face was frozen in a shocked expression. It looked as if he had found out a big secret.
___________________________
Adrien POV
I knew there was something wrong with Marinette and Alya. So, I followed Marinette after seeing her, but my clumsy feet made me trip over air and I landed near her! I brushed myself off when Alya saw me and without hesitation she said,
"I know you're Chat Noir," and I just froze. She walked away, not looking back and I was left with a very confused Marinette.
"A-Adrien? You ok are you? I mean are you ok?" I managed to give a small smile before walking towards the direction of our classroom. Alya knew. Who's to know if anyone else knows? Maybe Ladybug even knows! Ugh, who was I kidding...I wasn't sure how Alya knew but that means she was close to finding out the identity of Ladybug.
_______TIMESKIP____________
"Adrien!!! Nino!!! Look!" Alya's voice reached me as I rushed out from my "hiding" place.
"What is it dudette?" Nino asked.
"Ladybug's identity...is revealed," I forced my hands up to my eyes.
"Whoa...why aren't you looking?" I felt myself start to blush.
"Ladybug wouldn't want us to know. Especially not me," I took my hands off and lowered her phone. It was confirmed that Nino knew my secret as well.
"Why not..?" They knew the answer as much as I did.
"Because she's my lady," I answered Nino. Alya tried to stop me as I walked forward, but I didn't want to see. She shoved the phone in front of me, regardless and the world slowed down as I saw the detransformation of my beautiful spotted partner back to my amazing blue haired friend. Marinette.
___________________________
Marinette POV
I saw the phone as I yelled "Spots off" and I knew it was dumb, but it was a natural instinct. I knew she was there, watching me as I turned back into me. As soon as it was done, she bored out of the empty classroom. All that was left was for me to follow her, but I didn't. Instead, I acted like nothing had happened and have my Kwami a cookie. She didn't say anything, she just silently munched away. I got up after a while and headed back to class. I found the room empty with an exeption of my three best friends.
"Where is everyone?" I asked her, acting like nothing happened.
"School's over. The akuma damaged the pipes. There was a leak," she just stared back at me, cold.
"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, ok? It way for your safety," I looked down, ashamed. I felt footsteps and heavy breathing. I could tell it wasn't Alya.
"Shhh, My lady," I closed my eyes, softly sobbing now. I felt his familiar warmth wrap around me in a hug, so much like my partner's.
"Ch-Chat?" I let out a small laugh. I stop for a bit in realization before squealing in excitement.
"Yeah, it's me. I had no idea, geez I am stupid," he laughed with me, and I opened my eyes to see a crying Alya and Nino standing before us.
"Yes, but you're my stupid Chaton," I pet his best hair, messing it up the best I could. We all hug, the four of us and break.
"So...what do we do now?" Nino asked. We awkwardly stood in silence before Adrien spoke,
"We go home, of course!" We make our way outside to find it was raining, and Adrien pulled out two umbrellas.
"Pairs?" He offered. We broke off into groups of two and left to the direction of our houses after a brief goodbye. "Oh darn, Gorilla won't pick me up for another 2 hours!" He fakes the sad tone in his voice and I smile brightly.
"You're welcome to the bakery anytime!" We didn't have to exchange words to understand each other.
"But first...you owe me something, my lady!" I pull him closer to me.
"Sneaky kitty," and I give him a passionate kiss, somehow dipping him in the process. He looked dazed, as I kept my cool but at the same time I kissed ADRIEN FRICKIN AGRESTE! And I was smooth. But then again, I am the Miraculous Ladybug, after all.

^_^THE END!^_^