17. Kwami reveal (season 2 spoilers!)

Tikki POV
As soon as Marinette says "spots off," I come face to face with Chat Noir. I know exactly how we ended up in this situation. I look at the chosen wielder of the cat miraculous, and his eyes are firmly glued shut. I mean, I could've guessed who he is but then again...I didn't know until he said, "claws in,"
I am now face to face with Plagg, Chat's Kwami, and he opens his mouth to say something when he sees Marinette, but I shush him. He closes it again, looking between the two of them with worry.
Something like this always happens. Marinette likes Adrien, but Adrien likes Ladybug. It's a love square that is hilariously harder than it needs to be.
Adrien gives his ring to her, but she pushes it back onto his hand. I dive into her purse and take the fake miraculouses that she made earlier, as I eat a cookie from her purse. Plagg also has a piece of cheese for fuel from Adrien and we quietly munch on it. I can tell Adrien wants to say something, but I fly to his chin and I manually push it closed.
"You win, Owl," Marinette puts the fake miraculouses in. (Keep in mind that they both have their eyes closed so they can't see anything)
"Tikki, spots on," she whispers.
____________________
Plagg POV
After the fight, instead of Adrien being hung up on the whole incident, he gave me the opposite and let it go almost completely. Notice that I said "almost," because from time to time he asks me questions like, "was she as beautiful without the mask as she is with it on?" Or, "tell me what she was like, just a small secret...pleeeeeease," and I would always say "no," no matter how much cheese is involved, I can never expose her identity like that. The only thing I can do for both of them is pushing them closer together, so Adrien can fall more in love with her civillian side, and Marinette can fall in love with the Chat side. Also, using the fact that Adrien likes Ladybug already and Ladybug obviously has a crush on him, I can use it to my advantage and push the love square to it's breaking point.

Adrien is now walking into his class. He's setting his bag down. I see Marinette's bag behind the desk. I sneak my way without being seen inside the bag.
"Plagg?!" Tikki spits out some cookie.
"Hey Tikki, it's pretty nice in here," I lay back and sink into the Kwami sized pillows.
"What are you doing here?! Someone could have seen you," she looks around and then shakes her head.
"I'm fine. It's nice to see you too. It's been awhile," I grin at her and she returns a warm smile.
"I needed to talk to you about something," I quickly change the subject.
"Hmmm?" Tikki starts munching again.
"Our holders are madly in love with the perfect sides of each other. We need to make them see the other sides. It's like a coin! Chat and Marinette need to start hanging out more as well as exploiting Adrien and Ladybug's relationship! I see how he looks at Ladybug and claims how pigtails girl is "just a friend," I know he at least has a tiny crush on her!" I breathe out the whole paragraph and take another bite of my cheese.
"Yeah, that's a good point. But how to make Adrien see Marinette as more than a friend? The same thing is happening with Marinette. She likes Adrien so much that she is practically ignoring Chat," she states. I nod in agreement. I gasp with an idea.
"We should make them feel rejected!"
"That's a terrible idea! I don't want Marinette or Adrien getting hurt or possibly akumatized," Tikki makes another good point.
"No, no, I mean make them feel as if their hearts are heavy so they will seek each other's comfort," I reword what I just said and Tikki seems to understand.
"That's great, Plagg! We should do that, just talk to Adrien and if he talks about Ladybug, tell him the reality of trying to pursue her," Tikki tells me. I agree and then I make my way back to Adrien.
__________________
Tikki POV
"So Marinette," I start a conversation in a totally non-suspicious way.
"Hey Tikki. What's up?" She asks.
"I heard that a certain Chat is interested in a Ladybug," she turns from her sketchbook.
"He's interested in everyone. I don't think there's a single girl in Paris that he hasn't flirted with. He even showed interest in me! Marinette me! That just proves that he doesn't have true feelings for Ladybug,"
I facepalm myself. Plagg told me that the only 'girls' Chat's flirted with are Marinette and Ladybug. Of course she's just one girl and Marinette is just a friend.
"You don't know that....I just have a feeling he's genuine," I try to convince her, but she doesn't buy it.
"Tikki, you're so sweet. Maybe I should give him a chance as Ladybug...I don't know. I'll sleep on it," we exchange our goodnights. Little does she know of our plan.
_____________________
Plagg POV
"So Adrien," I start.
"Is this about cheese?" He doesn't  even look up from his homework.
"Ah-no! Why would you assume it's always cheese?" I ask.
"Because that's all you live for," he keeps writing.
"This is about the girl you like. You should ask her on a date,"
"That sounds like a bad idea. I'm pretty sure she's–"
"Just do it!!!!"