Note || Noah Schnapp

Point of view: Noah

Rating: Kind of sad, cute? Strong language

Hey.. It's been a year now.

A year since I fucked up.

A year since I got drunk at that stupid party.

A year since I cheated on you.

I still can't remember exactly what happened. I remember taking too many shots, going into a room with who I thought was you, and then a door swinging open and seeing you.

Damn. I remember how broken you looked. Your eyes glazed over in tears, but you fought them back because you hate letting people see you upset.

I remember being totally confused as to who I was about to have sex with, and freaking out when I found out it was a drunken Millie.

I lost you that night. You stormed out, and stopped talking to me. You sent me one message. That message broke me more than anyone could ever imagine.

You thought I was bored of you. You thought I didn't love you and decided to cheat on you with my best friend. You thought of yourself as an unlovable piece of trash from that day forward, and it killed me.

I know you probably won't read this, just like every other note I send, but if you do end up reading this..

Just know that I love you. I love you with all of my fucked, up piece of shit heart.

-Noah

A/n: well, this was shit, but oh well :)