Last Call || Finn Wolfhard

Point of View: You

Rating: Sad

I was finally going home to see him. I was finally going to see Finn after three months of being away from him. While Honolulu is great, all I wanted right now was to snuggle with Finn. The only problem is, planes make me extremely nervous.

I've always had a fear of being in planes, even though I've been on quite a few. I get anxious, which is another reason why I can't wait to get home. 

As I take my seat, I can feel myself growing shaky. I hear someone take a seat next to me, so by instinct, I look over to see a lovely looking older woman. She smiles at me, but soon notices my body trembling.

"Oh my, are you alright dear?" She asks, resting her hand on my forearm gently.

I look down at my lap and shake my head slowly.

"It's anxiety, isn't it love?" She asks softly, giving me a thoughtful smile.

I nod my head and try to return the smile. 

"Just sleep through it dear. I'll wake you up when we get there." She says, rubbing my arm before retracting it and pulling out a random book.

I rest my head on the arm rest and slowly let my fears be drowned out by sleep.

Nothing bad would happen, right?

Wrong.

~Time Skip~

I was shaken awake by a very frantic face gazing at me. I jolt up, immediately noticing the smoke spreading through the plane. I look for the cause, noticing that the flames were in the very back of the plane, but they were spreading like a wildfire.

I start coughing because of all the smoke, knowing that there was no way we were going to get out of this.

"How are we still in the air?" I shout, covering my nose and mouth with my shirt, so I don't breath more smoke in.

"The pilots think we'll crash in about five minutes." She cries, grabbing hold of her seat tightly while sobbing.

My eyes widen and fill with tears. I have to call him. I have to tell him goodbye.

I grab my bag and rip through all my stuff, trying to get it quickly before it's too late. I finally grab it and scroll through my contacts. I see his name and don't hesitate to click it, bringing it to my ear.

"Hey beautiful, are you almost here?" Finn's voice floods through the phone, causing the damn to break as my tears flow out of my eyes.

I let out another cough before replying. "I won't be coming home, Finn."

"What? Why not?" He asks frantically.

I close my eyes, trying my hardest to fight back the tears. "The plane's about to crash, Finn. I have no way of surviving this."

Silence falls over the line. I start to think he hung up until I hear his sobs.

"P-Please don't leave me, (Y/n)." He sobs shakily, but this only causes me to cry harder.

"I wish I had the choice. I love you so much, Finn. You are the best thing to ever happen to me in such a long time. Thank you for everything you have given me." I say shakily, suddenly feeling the plane's flight getting rough.

"I love you too, (Y/n). I love you so god damn much. I was so lucky to be blessed with someone like you." He replies, choking out more sobs.

The plane suddenly dives, and we're going straight down. Time's up.

"Never forget me." I whisper, hesitantly hanging up before he can answer.

I grab the lady's hand, squeezing it momentarily before we crash to the ground.

And suddenly, everything goes black, and I feel at peace.

Goodbye, Finn. Take care of yourself dork.

A/n: Don't ya just love the sad one's? I know I do :D