Cheating || Jack Grazer

Point of view: Alternating

Rating: Sad? Short

I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for him.

The bad boy. The fuck boy. The player.

I fell for Jack Grazer, and I thought he fell for me.

Boy was I wrong.

"(Y/n), please. Please let me explain." Jack says shakily.

It sounds as though he's trying to hold back tears, but that's ridiculous. No way the fuck boy has feelings.

"Why? So you can lie to me about loving me? So you can get into my pants and earn another notch on your belt?" I spit, looking him in the eyes with nothing but hate.

He reaches for my hand, but I slap it away, crossing my arms.

"Don't try anything you player. If you want to touch someone, go touch that girl you were just kissing." I growl, turning on my heels and walking to the school door.

"You might get the best of those girls, but not me. Have a nice life dick head." And with that, I walk out of school, not looking back.

Jack's P.O.V

I feel myself slowly breaking, but I can't let anyone see. I hide in a near by janitors closet, locking the door, before losing it. I hit random bottles of different cleaning supplies off shelves out of anger.

I start walking backwards before my back hits the wall. Sliding down it, I finally let the tears fall, not giving two shits at this point. 

She's wrong. I don't want another girl. I want her. Yes, I kissed another girl, and I have no excuse, other than I was scared.

Scared of the feelings I was obtaining with (Y/n), but had never felt before. I didn't want to hurt her, but here I am. Sitting in a janitors closet, crying because I did exactly that.

Wow Jack, pathetic.

A/n: Sorry it took me so long to update, I needed some times to get ideas, but I'm back now! Since I'm getting off break tomorrow and returning to school, I will not be updating every single day, but I won't just stop all together. I will update as much as I can!