True Love's Kiss || Wyatt Oleff

Point of view: Alternating

Rating: Cute

3rd person

Everyone stood around the sleeping princess, waiting for Prince Jaeden to arrive to awaken her with true loves kiss.

Prince Jaeden and Princess (Y/n) have been together for a while, but what no one knew was that (Y/n) had fallen helplessly in love with a different Prince.

No one, except Prince Wyatt, the prince that she fell for equally as hard as he did with her. It all started when her family traveled across the land for a ball. That's where Wyatt and (Y/n) first laid eyes on each other.

Wyatt didn't believe in love at first sight until he locked eyes with the breath taking and perfect Princess (Y/n).

As Jaeden rushed into the room that held everyone, he raced to (Y/n)'s side, grasping her hands tightly.

"I shall wake you with my kiss, then we can get married.. like we talked about." Jaeden whispered, slowly placing his lips against his love's soft ones.

Everyone paused, but nothing happened. Prince Jaeden kissed her lips again, but still.

Nothing.

The prince kissed her lips again and again, but true love's kiss would only work if he were her true love.

Wyatt's P.O.V

I was caring to my horse in the stable, when my dad rushed in waving a paper frantically.

"Have you heard the news my boy?" He asks as he gets closer.

I look over at him confused. "What do you mean father?"

He shoves the paper in my face. "Princess (Y/n) has fallen under a horrible spell, causing her to fall into an endless sleep. True love's kiss was supposed to work, but when Prince Jaeden kissed her, she did not wake."

My eyes widen, dropping the paper in shock. "That's because he isn't her true love."

I open the gate, jumping on my horse quickly.

"Where are you going Wyatt?" My dad calls out as I make my horse walk out of the stables.

"I'm going to wake up my princess!" I shout, ordering my horse to start running as I head in the direction of (Y/n)'s castle.

I'm coming my love.

~Time skip~

I burst through the castle doors, running up the steps and down the hall to the room that held my cursed love. I slam the door open, causing everyone to look at me with questioning looks plastered on their faces.

"Prince Wyatt?" Jaeden questions, standing up slowly. "What are you doing here?"

"You're not her true love Jaeden." I say, earning gasps from the large group in the room.

"What could you possibly mean by that?" (Y/n)'s father hollers, getting in my face with an angry look on his face.

"Your highness." I start, bowing my head for a moment. "Allow me to show you that your daughter's true love is I."

His eyes widen slightly, before moving out of my way. "Very well, but if she does not wake up, I will have your head."

I nod, walking up to her still body, crouching down next to her. I place my lips on her's, pulling away slowly. After only a second, (Y/n)'s shoot open and she gasps for air. My expression brightens as I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"P-Prince Wyatt?" (Y/n) questions, a red tint spreading across her cheeks.

"No need to act anymore my love." I say, pulling away and cupping her cheeks. "They know."

She smiles, placing her lips on mine tenderly. We both pull away and rest our foreheads together.

"My daughter! She's alright!" (Y/n) father shouts, running over and hugging her.

They start talking, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Jaeden looking down with a sad expression visible on his face. "May we speak alone?"

I nod my head and follow him out of the room.

"Please take care of her. She might not return my feelings anymore, but I still care for her deeply. If she's happy with you, then so be it, but promise you will protect her with your life." Jaeden whispers, not breaking eye contact.

I place my hand on his shoulder and nod once. "I will let no harm come to her. I promise."

The door opens suddenly, with a beautiful (Y/n) running into my arms. I wrap my arms around her waist, spinning her around several times before placing her down again.

"I love you Prince Wyatt." She whispers, leaning into my chest lovingly.

I smile and lean my head on her's. "I love you too Princess (Y/n)."

A/n: Decided to do something different for once.