Good Morning || Charlie Heaton

Point of view: You

Rating: Short and Sweet

I open my eyes slowly, getting used to the sunlight shining through the bedroom window. I sat up, yawning and stretching my arms, finally beginning to wake up fully.

I look over at my fiance, Charlie, and smile. I lean over and kiss his cheek, moving a stray hair out of his face gently. I then get up silently and head to the kitchen to surprise him with breakfast when he wakes up.

I turn on some music, starting the eggs while popping some toast in the toaster. My favorite song comes on, causing me to momentarily forget that Charlie is sleeping, as I start singing and dancing around the kitchen.

The toast pops up, so I place them on two plates, and start on the bacon while the eggs finish. I keep singing along to the songs on playlist, when I feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." Charlie mumbles in a raspy voice, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning sleepy head, sorry if I woke you up." I greet softly, moving the eggs to our plates.

He chuckles and releases me from his embrace, looking at the food I prepared.

"You made this all?" He asks, looking at me with a curious glint in his eyes.

I smile and nod, finishing up with the bacon, moving the pieces to our plates. Charlie kisses my cheek, picking up the plates and carrying them to the kitchen table. We both wash our hands, then take a seat and dig in.

While I'm eating, I notice Charlie staring lovingly at me.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" I ask with a laugh, taking a bite of my toast.

He smiles and shakes his head. "Nothing.. It's just." But he pauses for a moment, not once removing his gaze from me. "You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours."

I blush slightly, taking one of his hands in mine.

"I love you so much Charlie." I say softly, flashing a warm smile his way.

"I love you too (Y/n)."

A/n: Felt as though Charlie needed some more love.