You love me? || Finn Wolfhard

Point of view: You

Rating: Cute

I was running.

Tears were streaming down my face as I ran as fast as I could.

I heard him calling after me. I heard him screaming for me to stop, but I couldn't.

I had just accidentally confessed to Finn that I liked him, but like is an understatement.

I had loved Finn Wolfhard for a very long time. It started as just a friendship. I didn't have feeling in the beginning, but then feeling just popped up out of nowhere, and when I tried to close them out.. it grew.

Finn and I were just hanging out like we always do on the weekends, when something in me just went off.

~Flashback~

I gazed at the beautiful boy sitting to my right. He glanced over at me and smiled, turning back to the movie we were watching. I just kept my eyes on him.

"You're gorgeous." I whispered, poking his cheek and giggling.

"Well thank you (Y/n). You're gorgeous as well." Finn whispered back, turning to face me better.

"I like you." I said, not quite understanding that I had just confessed.

"I like you too!" Finn said, smiling down at me.

"No I mean.. I like, like you." I said, but instantly shot away from him.

~Flashback End~

I just kept running, not knowing exactly where I was going, but I was not about to just stay near him.

As I was running, I tripped over my own feet, and went tumbling to the ground.

I just laid there, hugging my knees and sobbing into them.

"Holy shit (Y/n), are you okay?!" Finn questioned, dropping to his knees next to me in a panic.

"L-Leave me alone." I whispered, barely loud enough for him to hear.

"Why would I do that?" He asked, picking me up, forcing me to stand up as he held me still.

I looked into his eyes. The eyes that I had fell so hard for, and the eyes that were currently filling with tears. He pulled me closer to him, our lips now only inches apart. I could feel his cool breath on my face, sending chills through my body.

"I love you." He hummed, wiping the tears from my cheeks as a few fell down his own.

"W-What?" I stuttered, not sure if I had heard him correctly.

"I said, I love you." He repeated, stroking my cheek lovingly with a small smile plastered on his face.

"But why? Why would you love me?" I questioned, letting more tears spill down my cheeks.

He tightened his grip, pulling me more snugly into his embrace, "Because you're weird, you obsess over the smallest things, you're kind of OCD, but you're also perfect. You're beautiful, smart, kind, loving, you always need to know if I'm okay because you worry, you're gentle, and I could keep going on and on, but we'd be here all night." He said just above a whisper.

"I love you too." I replied, leaning my forehead on his.

We both closed our eyes, and I sighed in content. This is everything I've ever wanted. This embrace, those words, him.

And now, I have no idea where it will go, but I'm glad I at least got this moment.

A/n: Still shitty, and I still don't care ;)