Jealousy || Charlie Heaton

Dedicated to my friend Sydney ;)

Point of view: Charlie

Rating: Cute, Strong Language

I sat in the back of class, glaring at him while he flirted openly with (Y/n). Joe knew for a fact that she was my girlfriend, but he's still doing this. They've been going back and forth all period, and it's getting on my fucking nerves.

As soon as the bell rang through the school, I grabbed my stuff and made my way towards her.

"Hey." I greeted casually.

"Hey you." (Y/n) greeted kissing my cheek, earning a low growl from Joe.

I smiled down at her, wrapping my free arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer to me.

"My mom invited you over for dinner tonight. She's making your favorite." I said, chuckling softly when her face lit up as she nodded quickly.

"You're mom is literally the best! I'll definitely be there, but I have to run. Me and a group of my friends are going to study for an upcoming test." She said quickly, pecking my lips and waving to Joe before hurrying out of the room.

I quickly turned to Joe to be met with a pair of cold eyes.

"She's mine Joe, so back the fuck off." I spat before walking out of the room, heading for the exit.

"She'll leave you eventually. And when she does, I'll be there to sweep her off her feet." I heard him call out, before I walked out of that hell hole.

A/n: Yup.. just... just yup.