Author's Note

Welcome to my book, I'm yours truly the author and this is my first book ever published on anywhere and I've been putting this off for a while but I've finally manned up to write this.

I also want to thank u guys for giving my book a chance and I promise to do my best not to disappoint.

This book is based on fiction, all characters are from my imagination. Any relation it has to persons living or dead, it's purely and probably coincidental. I promise!

Also, I put in a lot of work in this book, time, stress, emotions and all, so I would really appreciate it if no one plagiarized, copied, or simply "borrow" my work cause frankly y'all know the type of borrowing you're doing *mmmhmm* plus, I don't like to share my work... No derivations with 'plot twists', no "mistakenly or accidentally" taking of this work, no posting it on other sites or "sharing' it to your 'friends" y'all know what am talking bout.

Anyone who refuses or 'forgets' these I'll hunt u down lick your face and sue you. Trust me I'm not a force to reckoned with. In my country we got a lot of juju, and old deep dope black magic, you don't want none of this. And if u still think you can take me on With all these, then 'I wish a bitch would' I have God, my juju and the law behind me.

Anyways, enjoy the story and thanks for giving me a chance. I promise not to let you down.

If you read it and like it hit the vote button and keep reading. If u read it and utterly love it, tell your friends about it, hash tag it, share quotes on your social media (keyword share quotes not plagiarize my book or steal or borrow plot account) and also most importantly and definitely hit the like button. Thanks munchies. 😆😄.

Update schedule will be deliberated and I'm open to your opinions. Also, I also love answering questions, and I'm open to corrections and suggestions. I would also love to interact with my readers and get to know you guys more, so feel free. I'm a pretty good listener and I give 'averagely' great advice. 😊

Excerpt...

She was a storm... not the kind you run from... oh no... the kind you chase.

                         •••
What is this idiot doing? He's making a scene, people are staring. Oh God please kill me now. I close my eyes and pray; Oh God just let the ground open up and swallow me...  Pretty please? I peek from one eye to check if I've magically teleported...  Nope! Still in this nightmare.

        "will... You... Marry... Me?", he stops singing and looks at me hopefully. Tristan why?! Why you gotta be so weird all the time? I look around to see the crowd watching wide eyed. Some look at me expectantly while the others
look like they're about to  cry due to this sham of affectionate 'love'. Oh what do I do now?

          "Tristan... We're in -.                        "She said yes!" they all applaud ecstatically. 'I hate people'

•      •      •     •     •     •     •    •    •     •

All hell breaks loose know Aria Jordan's life when she finds out that her childhood best friend Tristan has impregnated the school HBIC whom she may have started  to have feelings for. On top of that in an unforeseen twist of events she looses her memory and is plagued with allegations from school on the count of illicit relations with a notorious teacher. She has a few fun moments here and there but as soon as her life seems to be coming together.  It starts to fall apart again.  Someone is trying to deceive her and she needs to find out who and why.

ENJOY!!! 😘