PART EIGHT

After the moment at the garden feast. Tristan took me home and tucked me into bed. He also gave me a goodnight kiss. We didn't talk about the revelation in the car on the way home cause my head hurt too much to think about it, I think he sensed that and didn't bother me.

Since I almost fainted when he said yes to us dating. Not from his reply my head hurt too much.

Now I'm here on my bed unable to get the rest I so desperately need, in parental language.
I need to get better... I mean... Tristan and I? I must have been really desperate, like enormously... I mean it's not so bad... I mean ew, gross it's terrible. But... But then I could almost see it... I.. I feel something there. There's something, some unreachable emotion inside me. I don't know I just can't shake the feeling that I should be feeling a strong emotion with Tristan... Wait.

That ... Doesn't even make sense. I need to get better. Quick, I need to find a way to get better faster. Cause I need to figure all of this out or I'd go insane.

Sighing, I pick up the phone to call the one person who can help me figure this out, it just so happens to be that he is the one causing all these emotions.
Nope. I can't call him we can't talk now... Ugh, this stuff is so messed up. Is love always like this in the movies?

Unfortunately trying to speed up recovery is just forcing it and sadly in health issues. Forcing recovery just needs to more problems instead of solution. Which explains why my head is pounding right now.

I have so many questions. I mean, was I in love with him. Am I in love with him right now. That's silly if I was I'd know and I do know... Or maybe ... Ok I don't. When did I start falling in love that's just crazy I mean... Bubbah is my bubbah, Tristan is my Bubbah I can't love him can I. Ugh. My head aches so bad.

••••

Ping!!!!!!

"What the F," I say as I spring out of bed ready to karate chop the source of the sound.

"Ahhhh,"

"What? What? Who said that?" I turn around looking for the source of the sound.

"I'm right here, Keanu Reeves," Tristan says, sprawled on the floor right in front of my bed holding a tray. "Hey, what gives? Why are you always so aggressive, jeez?"

So picture this, imagine how a felt in my SpongeBob pajamas still holding my attack stance with both hands in front of me ready to pounce on a soon to be eighteen years old teenage boy with egg all over his face and what looks to be orange juice spilled at the top of his white really fancy looking jean jacket.

"Oh no, Bubbah I am so sorry, I thought it was an intruder or something." I say kneeling to try to pick some egg remnants off his face.

"Just forget it," He says trying to stand up with the position we were in my face was already really close to his and as he grabbed my hand stopping me from fussing, trying to get the crumbs off his face he tries to pull himself up which in turn pulls me to him. Now our faces are inches apart and I can feel his breath, I accidentally inhale taking his scent in he scents like icecream in an odd way. Dang, I inhale again, icecream and something else... That just scents so good.

"What are you doing?" He asks abruptly and as I try to pull away our head bumps. "Fuck!"

"Shit" I quickly stand up.