PART NINE

Song: Taylor Swift - Lover

QUOTE:

Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
-Unknown

This is my first time dedicating a chapter but there you have it. This mid-week surprise is all thanks to @thathotread for her unwavering support, despite being new to the watpadd community. I want all of you that read this and vote and comment, even telling your friends about it that I appreciate every single one your support. It keeps me writing.

So here ENJOY!!!

I say glued to my seat as I wondered if a date was the right move right now. I mean. I just found out I had amnesia like yesterday, now I can't remember the relationship I'm supposed to go on a date for.

I also know a date with Tristan would be really fun. He's gone on those with a decent amount of girls at school, not to talk of outside school. But, I don't know would it be bad if I did go without fully knowing if I was in love with him?

"Bubbah..." I started and his face became emotionless all of a sudden as his body tensed. I don't want to reject him and I definitely do not want to hurt his feelings. I just have to tell him exactly how I feel and what I think. He's still my best friend first even before being my boyfriend.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I asked I know it's been an overwhelming past couple of days... And I don't know where we stand cause of all that's been going on." I get the feeling he's not only talking about my accident but also the fight we supposedly had before that... I reach out to put his hands on the table to as reassurance but he continues. "I just thought we deserved to just go out; and do teeny things and have fun the two of us. I guess I shouldn't have called it a date. Seeing that you're just recovering and... Just forget I mentioned it."

First of all who uses the word 'teeny' so hilarious he's still such a dork.

"Of course we need to do teeny things. I can't just be socially awkward with you alone. The world needs to experience this sweet awkwardness."

He laughs. "Oh no I have unleashed a beast." He says sarcastically. "Sometimes I wonder with you."

" Well, boyfriend. News flash but you have to always think about me all day, everyday now." I say getting up and nodding to him as a matter of fact.

Playing along he smirks and turns to me. "That won't be a problem, you're already on my mind all day... I bet your feet must be tired."

I burst out laughing. "Not that pathetic line. We were doing great. Oh Triste sometimes I wonder about you." I say standing over him and touching his nose. Boop.

Suddenly he grabs my waist and is pulling me on his lap. I am now straddling him. Such a suggestive position.

"Well girlfriend," He starts whispering. "We just might be made for each other."

I can't help but smile looking into his dark green eyes in the light. I put my hands around his neck. Aware of what could be about to happen I try looking anywhere but at him. Looking up at the dining chandelier that looked like little icicles in the ceiling. Trying to decipher the two dinning art works that didn't need deciphering in this sparsely decorated, very warm formal dining room.