PART FIVE

A|N:well... Um .. Hiiiiii... I hate to be those kind of authors who write a note in the chapter and all. But um... I really wanted to greet y'all who are taking the time to actually read my book. Ever had those times where you looked at the first chapter of a book and just stopped reading.. I hope that's not what u do with my book. Enjoy and please vote, comment and share your thoughts. I want to know if I should keep writing. Tell your friends too. ✌

              Aria Darnelle Jordan. That's me a girl with one of the dopest name in the world. But where do I end up after this train wreck of events start to happen in my life. Lost, broken hearted, alone and hurt.

This is where most of my story changing events start happening.

Right up from here we see all the decisions I've made and later all their repercussions.

There's this force that just drive you. A force not many understand but have, long to have and want to keep. A force that can make you do crazy things you thought you could never do.

A force so strong and so pure it can save and end lives...  A force I'd like to call FRIENDSHIP.

Heheehe...  Don't tell me y'all were thinking bout love. Naw..., that'll sound to cliché. Too expect. But don't give up romance addicts there's  little bit of that in my story too.

            This is where a train of random but unknowingly significant events in my life made this story.

           I walk in to school as happy as ice-cream cake and stroll casually to my locker with Tristan. The thing about having a best friend is that you guys are inseparable.

No conflicting feelings, Just how much you know you love each other. Tristan and I walk to our lockers which are side by side.

Knowing his now routine everyday meetings with coach (since yesterday)  he tells me exaggeratedly how much he will miss me.

Cue the eye roll, and how he'll be thinking of me every second when he's  with coach.

Disturbing. He then proceeds to lightly give me a kiss on the forehead and lick my cheeks. He sticks his tongue out at me, seeing clearly how appalled I am. He walks away.

             Cara Lee walks up to me while I'm busy sorting out my locker and all the thank you bestie gifts he gave me.

           "Hey Ari,"

           "Cara Lee," I say with a hint of drama. "What brings you to my locker girl?"

          She laughs. "Aria OMG, girl I'm so sorry I didn't call you the other night. Things got crazy fast."

         Cara is my boo. I mean that in a girl to girl aspect. I'm not into girls. Having being born to a black mom and Chinese dad.
We sorta vibed for some reason. Shes awesome and one of the few people I can actually call my true friend in my school. I mean we're not as close as Tristan and I are, but as far as girl Besties go. We're pretty tight.

             "Say no more, girl. No problem. Be sure to give me all the juicy detes later." I answer her.

           "Yeah, but right now. You gotta go see Mr. Cooper. He sent me to get you."

          Uh-oh. My heart begins to race at the thought of Mr. Cooper asking for me and not in a good way.

What does he want with me. Anyways, only one way to find out.

          "OK. Thanks girl,"

          "Yeah, Ari," She says as I walk away.

     •       •      •      •       •      •      •       •