PART TWO

Vote, comment, share, hash tags. Let me know your thoughts and views.
         "I've been on dish duty for two freaking days, and on Friday I have to clean the stupid auditorium, don't you dare tell me to calm down!"

        "Okay... Okay," Tristan says in resolve, "I'd have loved to help you but... I really hate doing the dishes"

        "No kidding," I say glaring at him.

        "But I guess I can help you with cleaning the auditorium on Friday," Tristan says thoughtfully. "Why are you glaring at me?" he asks.

        "Because yesterday you came over to my house, used almost all the clean plates for the stupid thing you were doing with my parents and left without helping me WITH THE DISHES!" I say angrily, I'm pretty sure I felt steam coming out of my ears,"

          "I'm sorry we were eating," he says non apologetically.

          "Yeah, next time I'll eat you." I say threatening him.

          "Of course babe." he says while grinning and winking at me.

          'Bloody freaking hell... Tristan is so annoying.'

         •      •      •      •      •       •       • 

         My first Friday of punishment, now this where things start to go wrong. You know that inkling of dread u get when your life is going okay then God decides to think it'd be pretty fun to tell life to throw you one of those sucker punches in the face, which all starts with one little stupid from you. Well, here's mine.

Friday Night, School Auditorium.

          I walk in and scan the place. Our school auditorium is very very large. It is where school plays are performed, the ones that are shown to spectators while the small ones are performed I'm the theatre.

During the end of a school year, Award night, dinners and other events are mostly held here. It has dinners and other events are mostly held here. It has a huge stage, during awards night the principal usually stands there with a huge goofy grin on his face giving us a speech about hard work, Diligence and blah blah blah.

We also have art nights, art shows and other things. It has rows of seats With 2000+ seats and all... Enough about this place.

Earlier this evening Miss. Daniels had  called my parents and given me a long list of what to do and what not. I have to sweep the floors, scrub it, also scrub the walls, dust the chairs and paintings (all of them) also dust the statues and all artworks. After I'm done, then I can lock up, drop the key off with school security and go home. Only to anticipate coming back next week.

          I sighed as I dropped my bag on a small space on the floor. I then took our my phone and turned on some music, Robin schwiz - so fly. I went to the supply closet and picked out a broom as I swept, I sang along and danced "sugar, how you get so fly?...  Yeah, whoo" I just began my dance solo, then I heard clapping 👏 and laughing 😁...  Oh shit! Someone's here! I turn around to see who had interrupted my beautiful dancing and cleaning, only to see a smirking tristan standing with his hands in his pockets.

              "uggh," I groan. "Why are you here?"

             "wow," he says, "I thought you'd be ecstatic to see me. I came to keep you company you know."