1

Sorry if anyone's OOC or any details are wrong. You see, when I watch anime (especially BNHA for some reason), I watch it all REALLY spaced out. Like I watched the first season all at once because I was so into it, but I got to the second season and I forget to watch it and get through, AT MOST, one episode per month. That's why I haven't finished season two yet. No joke I'm still on the sports festival arc. I know, I'm pathetic, but bear with me.

(F/n)= Fake name

"Class, be quiet. We have a new student," Aizawa said. It immediately got quiet, but a single hand shot up.

"With all due respect, Sir, didn't we already have the entrance exams, and if there were room for another student, wouldn't there have been another one accepted from the exam?" Iida said.

"That is classified, Iida. Come in, (F/n)." Then, a tall girl with a cold expression walked in.

"Assuming you can hear, you know my name is (F/n). My last name is of no importance to you," she said flatly.

"Take your seat, (F/n)." Before she could ask where, (F/n) noticed that, miraculously, there was an empty desk at the very back.

"Wait, we never got to learn about her quirk!" Denki said. (F/n) narrowed her eyes and gave the boy an intense stare, causing him to shrink back into his seat.

"Come on, we don't need to know about this stupid extra!" Bakugou said, causing small explosions. A 'tch' made its way out of (F/n)'s mouth.

"Don't act like you're better than me. If all you can do is cause explosions, I can do everything you can and so much more," was all she said before sitting down. Everyone stared in shock. Meanwhile Bakugou was fuming with rage.

"SHUT UP YOU—" he was cut off by a loud noise coming from where (F/n) was standing. There were whispers as everyone stared in shock.

"You're delaying class." And with that, she sat down and it got quiet.

"Now that that's out of the way, I have a very important announcement. We're going to have a sports festival soon. It will be very important for your careers as heroes  Got that?" Aizawa said. Everyone simply stared at him.

"Pssst what's a sports festival?" Mineta appeared out of nowhere and whispered to (F/n). "Whispered." More like trying to get a better look at her. Fortunately, (F/n)'s arms covered her chest.

"I just got here. Do you think I'd have any more idea than you?" she retorted, her expression still not changing.

"AHHHHH YOU'RE SCARY!" he said. (F/n)'s eyes followed him as he scurried back to his seat. How pathetic, she thought.

"The sports festival is basically where you compete and show off your quirks. You also have a chance of being noticed by pro heroes, so you'd better train hard," Aizawa said. (F/n) sort of glanced around the room a bit, her eyes darting from one corner to another. Everyone in the room seemed to be excited. Chatter filled the room as friends conversed with each other about the news.

After class, she approached Aizawa, glancing to make sure no one was around to hear.

"Aizawa-sensei." Aizawa turned around and saw (F/n) staring at him with a blank expression.

"What is it, (F/n)?"

"Due to reasons discussed when I transferred, I would like to not participate in the sports festival, as I believe it is not necessary and may interfere with my goal." Aizawa sighed and nodded.

"I understand. I will allow you to not participate. However, I would still like you to train as if you were going to. Even if you don't participate, it's always good to train and get stronger. Especially in your case," he said. (F/n) bowed.

"Thank you."

Yo so if you got a notification for a new chapter and came here, sorry. I'm going to be doing some minor tweaks on this story since I'm not really happy with the way some of it turned out and I only had a general idea of how I wanted it to go. So some chapters may completely disappear and some things might change, but it's just minor stuff. If anything, it just means that you guys might have an inside scoop on some of the information depending on how much I decide to change things.

I was planning to do this once I got the newest chapter out, but I'm not making much progress on it and felt like I needed to make these changes sooner than I would be able to if I waited.

Don't worry, this shouldn't affect the progress of the new chapter, as I'm a bad writer and it shouldn't take too much take too much time to make these changes.

Just wanted to let you know!