11

There, as time was frozen, I saw Todoroki in midair. Glasses was laying on the ground while Salad was also fighting in midair. I looked at Daiki.

"I thought you said this was a huge fight," I said bitterly.

"It may only have four people, but it's a big fight! Have you been watching the news?" Daiki screeched. I shook my head.

"Why should I care about the news? I only care about completing our mission." Daiki sighed.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I'm ashamed of you, little (N/n). You should know better than anyone that every tiny detail is important! Even the smallest thing can be life-changing! Have you ever played The Legend of Zelda? There's this one game that—" I cut him off before he could go on another mad fanboy rant.

"I don't care about The Legend of Zelda. You can play your games with a clear time of 00:00 hours all you want, but I'm focusing on our mission and I will succeed," I growled at him.

"Try all you want; you can't do it without me!!" Daiki winked and stuck his tongue out. I could tell he'd been watching anime by his attempts to be "cute." Speaking of...I hadn't watched anime in forever. I just hadn't had time. I never did finish that episode of Akame ga Kill... I should've taken Daiki up on his offer to stay up and watch anime all night, or, in reality, for hours while not even a second passed.

"Anyway, if Todoroki is fighting him, he must be a villain. Give me time to prepare either a poison or explosive and get Todoroki away and then it's all you," I commanded.

"Aww, you trust him! And you want to save him rather than the others~!"

"Shut up. It's just that he's closest and will be the only affected one if I add the right amount." Daiki said nothing and just waited for me as I added various acids to the villain's skin before applying water and, after giving Daiki a little signal, adding a bit of sodium metal to that water. Time was frozen, so it didn't explode, but it would once time resumed. I grabbed Todoroki, who immediately became aware of his surroundings and looked around.

"W-What?" he muttered in confusion, looking at me as if asking for answers. I shook my head.

"I need to get you away. I mixed chemicals that, together, are explosive, and you were right where the blast would hit," I explained. My hand shifted from his wrist to his hand, causing us both to blush slightly. "Don't let go. The only reason you're able to move is because you're in contact with me. If you let go, you'll be frozen in time again and I'll have to grab and move you again."

"I won't...I like it like this," he stated bluntly as he stared into my eyes. I turned my head in confusion, as he continued to stare as if he were still frozen in time. He opened his mouth as if he were about to say something, but then closed it and shook his head. "You...have really pretty eyes, (Y/n)." That's when I finally noticed. He'd been calling me by my real name for a while, but thankfully only when it was just the two of us. My eyes slightly widened and my mouth fell open a bit. I tried to back up before remembering that I couldn't because we were still holding hands.

"You..." I said this without even knowing where I was going with the sentence.

"Don't worry, I'm not a threat," he said with a slight smile. "I just saw your phone that one time at the field and I saw that Daiki called you (Y/n) instead of (F/n). I kind of figured it out then." I looked over and glared as Daiki, who shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Geez, this man will be the end of me. It's okay, I trust you. I just...need to hide my identity for personal reasons. I hope you understand," I explained as I bowed apologetically.

"I understand perfectly. Like Frodo, someone is after you and you have to conceal your identity to protect yourself."

"Pretty much." And then, for the first time in years, I smiled genuinely to someone other than Daiki. "Oh, by the way, that over there is Daiki. Of all states for you to see him in, it has to be when he's crossdressing. Don't mind him, he's a weirdo." I pointed over to Daiki.

"Hey! I am not!" Daiki protested.

"So that's (Y/n)'s older brother..." he muttered. "I'm glad that at least you have a good family." I grimaced when he said the word family.

"Er..." It got awkward for a second, so I turned to talk to Daiki to, hopefully, ease the awkwardness. "Daiki! Move Salad a bit away from the villain! He might be a bit too close and I'm not sure how far the blast will go!"

"You're not sure?! I thought you calculated all of this!" Daiki screamed as he reluctantly went through the huge pain of walking three meters and retrieving the boy.

"I calculated and planned so that the blast wouldn't hit Todoroki, not Salad!" I retorted.

"Salad? Do you mean Midoriya?" Todoroki asked in confusion.

"Yeah, sorry, I tend give people strange nicknames based on something about them that stands out. You're the only one I call by your actual name," I admitted shyly. Todoroki smiled slightly once again.

"Oi, lovebirds! I moved Greenie! Start moving! And you say I'm slow," Daiki complained. I glared at him as my face heated up. I moved away from the villain.

"I've seen you; my work here is done. Bye," I said to Todoroki after moving him. I was about to let go of his hand and let him return to being frozen in time, but before I had the chance, he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, (Y/n). I'm glad to have you as a friend," he said before releasing me. When he returned to being frozen in time, he had a gentle smile on his face. I grabbed his hand again so that I could say one last thing before I headed home.

"Todoroki," I said. Once again, he looked into my eyes. "I'm glad that I met you. I'm lucky to have you as a friend." Then, for the second time that day, I smiled at him before releasing his hand.

aAAHH I REVEALED MORE DETAILS HA HA HA! AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THE REFERENCES! I HAD TO! Are any of you guys LOZ fans? If so, can you guess what game Daiki was trying to tell you about? Hint that's probably not helpful at all: it was my first and favourite Zelda game. Until next time!

-Turkey, evil as ever ㅇㅅㅇ