Thirty Five: Real Life

Eloise let out an aggravated sigh. Why was she so upset over this? She was being honest, she didn't want to lose him. There was a knock on her door and she let out another sigh. She got up to open the door and let Axel in.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked sitting on her bed.

"Was this a good idea? Getting back together, I mean." She sat next to him.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked her with bewilderment.

"Because we both did things we don't want to talk about last night." She sighed.

"Wait, you slept with Joe?" Axel turned to face her.

"You slept with Natalia?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I asked first." He countered.

"No, I didn't I threw myself onto him like some whiney needy girl." She rolled her eyes.

"I did. I slept with Natalia." He said in a voice just barely above a whisper.

"Are you serious?" She chuckled.

"It was a moment of weakness." He shrugged.

"You can't say you were drunk, you guys were sipping on the same beer all night. What's your excuse?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Since we've gotten back together all we've really done is sext and have sex. I talked to her all night and I felt a real connection with her. Like what we had when we first started dating. We grew apart, I still want to be friends, you know too much." He smiled.

"I can understand that I was thinking the same thing. You're too much of an old soul to not be with someone like her. We can be friends still, I'm not mad. Well, that's a lie, I am a little. I mean I kissed Joe last night, I don't know what to do with that." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I heard you two have a really serious scene you have to film in three days."

"We do, I kiss him, well I kiss Steve. I just don't want there to be tension, especially not for that scene. He's not talking to me right now. I messed up big time." She sighed.

"You guys will be fine. I was your boyfriend and even I knew you guys were meant for each other." Axel laughed and it made Eloise smile.

"Thanks. Can we go get gelato? I'll drive." Eloise said standing up.