Fifty Seven: Real Life

After Eloise found a decent parking spot she made her way to his terminal. Tapping her foot anxiously as she waited to hear that his plane landed. After a good fifteen minutes, she heard the magic words and hopped to her feet. Her green eyes searched frantically for his great hair.

"Hey beautiful, you looking for somebody?" His cool voice asked behind her.

She gasped and turned to wrap her arms around him. She was shorter than him, so much that when he hugged her back she was lifted off the ground. She let out a laugh when he set her down.

"Hi." She said shyly.

"You're beautiful." He brushed her hair away from her cheeks.

"We weren't apart long but I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." She kissed him softly.

"Let's get goin'." He said on her lips.

She drove back to her apartment with his hand on her thigh. They stopped by chipotle and got some food to go. Everything was normal again and they were together. They were sat on the couch, Joe's arms around Eloise and she was sat between his legs. He was playing a game on his phone and she watched him contently.

"Babe." She looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He didn't look away from his phone.

"Hey." She said again.

"Hmm?" Still no look.

She wanted his attention because she had been thinking about their relationship. The physical part of it, she knew that they were close but it would make them closer. She wanted to talk to him.

She leaned back and left small kisses along his jaw.

"You okay?" He asked her without taking his eyes off his phone.

"Mhmm." She popped the top button of his shirt and kissed his chest.

He ran a hand over her blonde hair and she looked up.

"I see what you're doing." He smirked.

"I'm not doing anything." She said innocently.

She turned around and sat back down with her legs on either side of his lap. His hands went up and down her petite body. Eloise's hands went to his hair and she pulled his head back gently. His hands went to her thighs and he smiled.

"If you wanted my attention all you had to do was ask." He kissed her cheek.

"I did, you thought your game was more important." She left a long kiss on his lips.

"That game didn't have my girlfriend with an amazing ass." His lips went down her neck.

"C'mon, let's go to my room." She stood up.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Joe took her hand as she lead them to her neat bedroom.

"I love you." She told him, her green eyes looking deep into his brown ones.

"Shit." He picked up her hand and brought it to his lips. "I love you, Eloise."