Eighty Nine: Real Life

Everyone had been invited to lunch at this luxurious Mexican restaurant. Elle came alone but it didn't bother her, not anymore. She was one of the first ones to get there along with Natalia and Millie, they always had to be a little earlier than everyone else. They were catching up since Elle had been gone for some time. 

Candy and Charlie got there at exactly the set time, but Elle knows that Candy would have also preferred to get there earlier. Elle jumped into Candy's arms and they squeezed each other tight. They texted and called every day but it wasn't the same as having her a drive away.

"I missed your smell." Candy sighed.

"This is why everyone thinks we're together." Elle laughed and hugged her again.

She hugged Charlie next, who also squeezed her in a hug. "You had me worried for a bit there, don't leave like that again."

"Didn't realize you cared so much, Charlie." Elle teased him.

He rolled his eyes before getting serious. "He's bringing her."

"Who? Oh." She realized what he meant. "Is he happy?"

"Yeah, you know who she is right?" He pulled her away from everyone else.

"Lindsey Murphy? The Youtuber right?" She asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I've watched a couple of her videos previous to all this. She's cool, I'd want to be her friend if it weren't for Joe."

"I'm the same way, I'm always gonna be on team Elle. She's so nice though." He turned to check on Candy Who was talking to Dacre.

"We have to behave tonight," She told him sternly and he pulled his lips in.

"I'll watch you if you watch me?" Charlie offered.

"Deal, wait does that mean we can't drink?"

"I already had Candy order us mimosas." Charlie shrugged.

"Finally!" Gaten exclaimed.

The blonde and brunet whipped their heads around to see Joe and Lindsey walk in.