Imagine 2:Light Em Up (Remake of Pete Wentz X Reader)

(Y/N) POV

x

I am sick. Like really sick. Fever,Cough, cold, headaches, and migraines. Gee has been treating me like I'm B's age. Let me rephrase that. How would you like it if you HUSBAND is treating you like an eight year old.

I am a famous dancer, so I have practice and since our anniversary is coming up I'm doing a dance to My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark By My Brothers Band FALL OUT BOY!!
But I had practice today. And our anniversary is three day. Dammit. I have to make a plan. I need to be James Bond. I need a tissue.

Ok better. I need to make a plan so I can sneak out of the house without Gerard knowing I'm going to ask Bandit to film his reaction to how i magically disappeared.

"Ban come here please. Also bring the Advil." I called.

She came running in and I told him the plan.

I'm going to take two Advil pills and Gee absolutely hates Advil because it makes everything feel better and that means he can't take care of me. Then I'm going to set up a camera and then leave. This is where Bandit comes in and takes Gerard the living room where another camera is then he will ask where is mommy. Soon Gee will freak out and I have a bunch of go pros that are connected to my phone so I can see what is going on at all times. Now I got changed into my dance outfit and head out on my motorcycle. I said bye to Bandit and was Gerard making soup in the kitchen. I climbed out the window and opened the garage. As soon as I hoped onto my motorcycle I checked the cameras and Gee seemed startled by the garage opening, he's adorable. The I saw Bandit call Gerard into the living room. I'll have to block Gerard's contact for now but these videos are definitely going on the internet. I'll check the footage when I get to the studio.

*Time Skip To The Studio*
I looked at my cameras and Gerard was looking everywhere this is gold. I love this man. Shit I gotta practice.

     *Skip To after practice*

I ran home and now I am going to sneak in and tomorrow I am going to preform it.

*at home*

I climbed back into the bathroom, unlocked the door, then close the goddam door we can't get Brendon Triggered.

Gerard was looking frantically under our bed for me for some reason.

"Gee?" I asked my voice shaking about laugh.

"Y/N!!!!" Gerard screamed
He ran over to hug me and picked me up , he gave me a big bear hug and almost killed me, my head buried in his red hair and then we took a nap with Ban.

*Hours Later*

"Hey Gee." I whispered,"I have something to show you and you better come out with Bandit."

It's time for the dance. I told the girls to come at 6 and right now it is about 5:50.

Gerard mumbled something under his breath.

"Thanks Gerard." I said sarcastically.

Then Bandit Randomly said, " Thanks Pete"

Pete. What are you teaching her. This is not going to end well.

I grabbed my flannel and tied it tight. Running out the door we got everything set up and Gerard came out with Bandit.

Watch the video.

(When it noticed that this is really cringe)

(This was the best video I have found for any FOB dance routine. This was going to originally be called Favorite Record but no one had a dance for that song)

Gerard was just surprised and Bandit really liked it.
"Happy Anniversary Gerard"