Imagine 7:Tour Cameras

Shoutout to chesirecat13809 for being a litty bff. Rn I'm listing to M A N I A on repeat.(repete)

Gerard's POV

She's cheating I know it. She's been so suspicious. It's getting on my nerves. You try having to think your loved on is cheating on you. But to make it even worse I think that  she is cheating with me, with Brendon.

Yes, Brendon Urie.

I'm about to head out to tour so I decided that I'm going to set up a hidden cameras around the house.

(this sounds like the Pete Wentz Remake Lol)

I'll have to catch something on here.

"Hey Gee?"

"What."

Y/N walks in the room confused.

"Do you want anything before you go on tour?"

A small smile appeared on my face.

"No." a stern voice in my head spoke.

The smile turned into a stiff frown.

" No thanks." I sounded almost unrecognizable.

She looked hurt, "Ok, Are you sure you're fine?"

" Never felt better," I mumbled," Can you leave me be for a bit."

"Uh yeah, sorry." she scurried out of the room.

I sighed rising off our bed to go pack my bag. I hated leaving for tour , but this time I'm not. Y/N is cheating with Brendon and now I'm getting the proof.

*Time Skip to Last day of tour*

We finished off the concert with Cemetery Drive and as soon as I got on the bus I propped open my laptop after opening the camera software I got my proof.

Y/N and Brendon sitting at our dinning room table. Brendon just touched her face and moved a piece of hair and moved close to her face. I think they just kissed.

I slammed my laptop shut. Frank saw everything. I hugged his chest as I cried into it. He hugged back. We were almost home and I was going to break this woman's heart.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Y/N POV

I sat at home alone, I called Brendon over. I had to tell him something. I know Gerard thinks I'm cheating on him I swear to god I'm not. Brendon is My Bestie and I have to tell Gerard something but I don't know how.

10 minutes later Brendon came in.

" I came here as fast as I can." Brendon came and sat across from me,

(This is during Vices)

" I-I have to tell Gerard something but I Don't Know How." (but they've found me)

"Oh no Y/N/N what the hell is it?" he asked with a concerned face.

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

" I'm pregnant with a girl, It's Gerard's" I started to sob.

Brendon moved a piece of hair out of my face and got close.

" Just tell him he'll he happy." he whispered.

Then the beep of a camera was heard.

I froze,Brendon did too.

" Now he thinks I'm cheating and he's going to break up with me." by now I was full on crying, like a pregnant water fall.

"Just tell him, oh Y/N come here." Beebo came and helped me to the couch as I cried into his chest.

(a coincidence I ThInK nOt)

An hour later Gerard burst through the door.

"Y/N!!!!" he yelled

" Just go I'll be behind you. If he lays a finger on you I'll be there.'"

I inched my way towards the door.

"Gerard I have to tell you something..." I said

" Dam right you do! Why are you cheating on me WITH MY BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND!" His screaming was heard all through out the house.

" NOW LISTEN HERE I AM PREGANT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER AND I NEEDED BRENDON'S ADVICE ON HOW TO TELL YOU!" I yelled back.

"What?" his tone softened, tears filled his eyes.

" You heard me!"

" How many months?" he dropped his bags and started to cry.

" 4 months it's a girl and her name's going to be Bandit.

He ran over to hug me and turns out Brendon was recording the entire thing.