Imagine 23:Pancake Mountain

Y/N POV

I was Surfing Through YouTube, lying on my bed in my pjs. It was a rainy day and I had just woken up.H E C K this is my morning routine to be honest.

I just have no words for what I found. (Video above) I...I saw my boy Gerard in this video holding a pancake.

Of course I clicked. Now I can make fun of him more.

*cue evil laughing*

He messed up. Omg this video GIVE ME LIFE!

I quickly put on some clothes after I finished laughing about that video.

I ran downstairs and Gerard wasn't there.Thunder could be heard.

I saw Mikey reading and he looked up at me,"Basement." He said.

"Thanks Mikey!" I ran over to the basement door and sprinted down.

Gerard and I weren't dating but we flirt a lot. It's Gerard what do you expect. I mean he does fancy that Lyn-Z girl.(pretend there not married at this state.. I guess around when he had blonde hair)

Gerard was drawing who knows what and I threw a can at him.

He turned around,but I was still hiding in the darkness of the stair case.

He was watching or listening I guess you could say to an episode of Supernatural on the TV behind him.

I took out my phone carefully and connected the tv to my YouTube.

Gerard was carefully scoping out his area getting off his chair. He's still is scared by a fucking can. This is hilarious 😂. I guess since it's so scary outside of you do anything to Gerard he's gonna flip out.

I found the weekend pancake report and hit it to broadcast on the tv.

It started to play and he looked around.

I bet he thought there was a ghost or something

I bet he thought there was a ghost or something. He's really stupid...

He just stared at the tv and when he got hit in the face with a pancake I lost it.

I fell into the basement laughing on my knees.

Gerard quickly turned around with an angry look,shaking his head.

"Y/N!!" He screeched, Gee started to run towards me I got up and ran while laughing.

Lightning clashed outside and the power went out. Gerard screamed. I went to go find somewhere to hide. Mikey could be heard upstairs trying to fix the lights.

Gerard was running around looking for me and all of a sudden he tripped and fell on top of me.

The light went back on and our faces were centimeters apart.

Wtf this isn't a romance movie.

He looked surprised but then smiled slyly. He grabbed my face and we melted into a smooth kiss.

Maybe finding that video wasn't so bad after all.

And then a flash of lightning came and the power went back Oof and Gerard screamed like a girl.

Comment some suggestions you would like. Working on a few already!