Imagine 4:Welcome to The Black Parade

Disclaimer: Mentions Of Suicide. If anyone wants to hurt themselves or end their life please talk to someone or even me. Just dm if you need to I know what you are going through cause I'm going through it too. Enjoy.

Gerard'sPOV

Watching new soldiers of The Black Parade come in is mostly amusing, due to their lack of knowledge. But today it became interesting. A girl appeared in a white dress that had blood stains near the heart. She didn't die in the hospital, we have lots of cases of this, but I feel off with this one. She's happen to stumble here on the right day. Today is the Anniversary Of The Black Parade.

                                                                          March 22nd
(Øøf)
She slowly stood up and looked straight at me. I took a closer look at her. I saw her breath taking features emerge from the smoke. I felt something not sadness, not joy, not regret, something else. Passion.

I put my hand up to signal the stop of the Parade. I gracefully walked down the stairs and made my way over to the girl.

I reached my hand out and said.

    "Hi, I'm Gerard Way

"Hi, I'm Gerard Way. Welcome to the Black Parade."

This was the start of me falling for her.