Imagine 25:Heart Monitor Insane

Just A Little Hiatus Update

Beep

Beep

Beep

There he was Gerard Way,lying there. Dying, he was hit by a car after one of his concerts for Three Cheers. He had just gotten off stage when he was hit, a crazy fan shot him near the chest, but the bullet landed near his arm. He was in shock for about 20 minutes until he passed out and hasn't woken up since.

It is a miracle that the concert was in his hometown, Belleville NJ so his mother was able to rush over quickly to the hospital, as soon as she reached his room she started to cry not like a normal type of crying, full out bawling, she saw Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank silently crying while her son was on his death bead.

As she scanned the room she saw a H/C nurse freaking out trying to aid her soon, see her wearing a MCR pin on her hospital identification lanyard, she knew it was going to be tough with her seeing her idol go through this, but she also knew if she really liked Gerard she would do anything to save him, I mean if she was like any other fan at this day in age.

"H-Hello are you Mrs. Way, uh I'm Nurse Y/N L/N I am trying to treat your son, Gerard. Although its been  hard b-because the doctors won't l-listen to me, they um said that everything is fine with him they took the bullet out and everything, but they didn't hook the fluid packaging correctly and I-if I am correct he is going to die if he doesn't get the right fluids into his body. And I know that I HAVE to do something, b-but the doctors said that if I do they will fire me and if he dies I will go to jail." a few tears escaped her eyes and se started to speak again," Their music saved my life, and if risking my job for his life, I'll do it."

"Thank you so much." Donna cried into her arms as Gerard's bandmates saw something, and it was very bad. Gerard started gasping for air aa his heart monitor started flattening, Y/N ran for Gerard as the doctors rushed in.

"Y/N NO!' the doctors yelled. She finally made it to his bed. She was freaking out, but the head doctor said something that made her do the right things.

"Y/N you can't do Anything you're just a nurse you can't save him!"

"Lol whatever." she said as she snapped his tubes back into place and at that point the heart monitor went flat. As everyone gasped Y/N Took the fluid tube and snapped it too, and with that Gerard gasped and stood straight up,

                                                             "You saved me, thank you."

THIS WAS GARBAGE