Imagine 17:You're Perfect

Requested By Dontcallmemaxi

(I love this idea!)

Y/N POV.

Today was my first day at a new high school. I just woke up, I'm sitting in my bed rethinking if I even want to go.

(Me everyday)

I was the eDgY kid at my old school and my dad had to move for his stupid job so I'm starting at faze 1.

I hopped out of bed to grab some band merch,skinny jeans, my doc martins, and my leather jacket.

My dad called me down for some breakfast which was some trashy eggs and some water. It was about 7:10 and school starts at 7:45.

For the next five minuets I listened at some Green Day. Sighing coming to the realization that I have to go to school. It was the first day of school so it shouldn't be that awkward.

I grabbed my blue and black backpack and stood by the bus stop. I looked down the street to see four boys standing a bit farther away from me. Weird. Shouldn't they be waiting for the bus? Ugh whatever their not my problem.

The sun was still rising, even though it was almost 7:27. New Jersey is interesting.

Two boys cane running up to the bus stop. One with black hair and eyeliner and one with a fedora. I wasn't in the mood to have an confrontations with humans today.

(Dead_Inside_emo59 us everyday, also I miss u 😭😭😭)

They started talking and soon looked back at me,"What are you looking at" I said sarcastically.

They quickly snapped their heads back," Im kidding," I laughed," I'm Y/N L/N, you are?"

"Uh Hi I'm Patrick Stump and this is Pete Wentz." The Boy in the fedora introduced himself and pointed towards the eyeliner man.

"Nice to meet you!"

We talked until the bus came and when I got on some of their friends came on. I soon had my own little group. Ok it was pretty big.

It consisted of Brendon Urie, his boyfriend Ryan Ross, Dallon Weekes, Patrick, Pete, Andy Hurly (Oof maybe I spelled that wrong, my bad), Joe Trohman, and me, Y/N.

We all had a lot alike and it was cool. But then it happened.

That group of boys came on the bus the ones from before. The entire bus went quiet.

"You're in my seat." The one with the shaggy, long, black hair came up to me, arms crossed, who does this kid think he is.

"Not anymore, tough guy." I am most certainly not moving anywhere.

I heard Brendon giggle in the back of me. Mr.I Never Take A Shower shoot him a Look.

"I will physically move you, this was my seat for the past two years and I'm not giving it up to Ms. Edgy New Girl." He started.

I laughed and stood up, I was a good inch taller than him. "You noticed you're getting worked up about a seat on a school bus."

He huffed, his friends were already sitting in the front watching us. "You Know What I like you, sit with us at lunch."

He walked away and Andy and Joe started to talk.

"Oh my gosh Y/N you need to do this! Oh can find out everything about them and tell us. They are the most secretive group at out school! Do it girl do it!" Joe was unnecessarily happy.

(Lol gettin then Mean Girls Vibes)

"Why not." The entire group beamed ready to find out more about this interesting group.

Don't worry there is a part 2 so that will be coming maybe later today, or soon. Thank you
Dontcallmemaxi for this idea and is not finished with your request just yet!! See you guys soon!!