Imagine 24:Give It Back (btw im going on hiatus)

Request:"Gerard is Hesitant Alien And Reader steals something from him. Gerard is pissed they start chasing each other Gerard catches her and grabbed her into hug and kisses her or something"

Gerard's POV

I ran my hair through my red/ orange hair, even I don't know what it is anymore.

Well that's not the point.

Y/N stole my comic book and I NEED it back.

I don't exactly NEED it but I have to get it back.

I love my comic books about just as much as I love Y/N, u was searching the house as I heard a giggle erupt from upstairs.

"You better watch it
N/N!!!" I screeched running to the upstairs of our house.

Where could she be...

I know. Last time she hid she was underneath our bed laughing her head off.

Payback time. I carefully snuck into the room and climbed onto a cabinet.Perfect. A few minutes later she giggled as she called out my name.

"G-gee?!" She couldn't contain herself.

As she started to crawl out I jumped on the bed blissfully, she came out and saw me and screamed as I tumbled into her.

We both fell to the ground and I snatched my comic. I swiftly kissed her on the lips, whispering in her ear,

"You wrinkled the pages."

Please read the following it has to do with my hiatus and life thank you.

Sorry I haven't been updating any of my books I have been super busy with school and today we just finished PARCC testing and I've been trying to write this Draco Malfoy book but I've been reading more than writing and I'm think about going on a little hiatus. So I'll update you guys when I am off hiatus.
Ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK

PPS: I am going to write a little during my hiatus so maybe, MAYBE there will be spam updates. Not likely.

See you guys later I will be active but not writing. To finish off the long ass note. No. I will not be gone as long as Twenty Øne Piløts. Hopefully 😝.

-🖤🔮