Imagine 13:Happy Valentines Day

Idk. This is a mess that made me laugh a lot.

Y/N POV.

I woke up in my white fluffy bed,feeling for my husband Gerard. He wasn't there. I groaned remembering it was Valentines Day. Not like that was bad or anything, it's Gerard goes all out. Super Crazy. I don't hate it but I just need to sleep. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Gerard wasn't there.

"BoI where you at?" I scream.

No reply, "Dammit." I curse. What could he be planning this time. Hopefully some ticket to a Fall Out Boy concert even though Pete's my brother e always decides to be a
T H O T and never give me tickets.

"Gerard..." I groan," WhErE ArE YoU?!"

I heard a meep from downstairs.

"Gerard?" I whispered. I swear if he is down there... the basement scares the crap out of me. Oh god.

I shuffled to go grab the door handle. When the door freaked open I heard a noise that was not capable of a human being to create.

"My fucking god Gerard if you are down there I will throw a glass bottle at you when I see you again."

No response. A black shadow started to come up the stairs.

"HOLY SHIT MY GOD SATAN IS HERE! ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!! IM GOING GOODBYE." I screamed running all the way upstairs to his in my bedroom closet.

I heard footsteps come upstairs and when they reached my room the black hooded man stood on my bed. It started to speak.

"Hi I'm Frank Iero From Frank Iero."

I came out of the closet.

"Frank what the hell." I asked, laughing.

He took off his hood,"Gerard's in the basement, I heard you, so I got you an empty beer bottle to hit him on the head with." He hand me the bottle.

"Thanks, do I need to get changed?"

"Nah he literally had nothing planned for this year because of tour."

"K gotta go knock out my husband."

"Have fun." Frank waved and skillfully climbed out the window to his car.

Here goes nothing. Gerard's in the basement nothing else.

I walked downstairs and tried my best not to make a sound found down the stairs. Gerard had turned the lights and tv on and was facing backwards. Pretty sure he was holding something. I lifted up my bottle.

"Gee?" I asked now at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Y/N/N I got you something."

"Wait really?" I walked over, Bear bottle at my side.

He turned around with a kitten in his hands.

"Wait, but your allergic?!" I exclaimed!

"I got the shots. Even though I hate needles I did it for you." He smiled.

Ohmymotherofgodthisisardorable

"Can I hold it?" I stepped forward.

He handed it to me. Now noticing I had a bottle in my hand his eyes widened because he knew I had gonna hit him in the head I had already done it three time prior. Begging for me to put it down I did.

Overall the entire day we spent on the living room couch cuddling with our new kitten.

"Happy Valentines Day Y/N." He whispered.

"Happy Valentines Day Gee."

Best. Valentines. Day. Ever.

(OK ITS ALMOST TWO AM ON MONDAY AND IM WRITING THIS AND LAUGHING SO HARD IM SORRY BUT LOOK  UP THE VIDEO THIS IS A TRASHY VALENTINES DAY THING OMG.)

Thanks for reading this trash to make up for it watch this

^me tho.