Germany x Reader | Hershey Kisses

"I've never had a New Year's kiss or a Mistletoe kiss but I did have a Hershey's kiss and it was spectacular."

- Emiko Alice Hatake-Sakamaki

Today was the day you had been looking forward to for about a week now. Your fiancé was finally coming home after a long, extensive training period. Ludwig often went on long retreats to make himself stronger, and he always came home feeling refreshed. Who were you to deny his need to work out? Sometimes it was the only thing keeping him calm. You tried patiently waiting for him, but that just wasn't working. You paced the floor of your shared home anxiously, listening to the clock tick on. Finally, the door opened, and a cheerful looking Ludwig stepped inside.

He was carrying his luggage and he looked in need of some help. "I've got it, baby." You smiled, taking one of the bags. "You didn't need to do that, liebe. But, danke." He grinned happily before kissing your nose gently in thanks. You gave him a gentle smile in return as you helped him step inside. "How was the training?" You asked casually.
"It went well. That idiot Feliciano still has no idea what he is doing." Ludwig sighed. His thick German accent only made him more attractive to you-especially right now. "I bought you something while you were gone!!" You remembered. "R-really? Liebe, you really didn't have to." A light blush speckled across his cheeks. It was always so cute to see how easily you affected the German.

You hurried into the kitchen and returned to him with a bowl full of wrapped Hershey's Kisses. "I know they're your favorite here in America. Otherwise, I would've bought you German chocolate." You said shyly. "(Y/N), it's amazing how you remember these things. Ich liebe dich." Ludwig smiled, pressing his mouth to yours softly. Most people would look at your fiancé and think that he was the 'rough' type of man because of how physically built he was. It was true that Ludwig sometimes didn't know his own strength, but generally he was awfully careful about it. He never wanted to hurt you. "I love you too, Luddy." You whispered against his lips and smiled into the kiss. You ran one of your hands through his smooth blonde hair.

When the two of you broke apart, you just felt like being in his arms the rest of the day. "Want to watch some movies?" Ludwig asked sweetly, brushing his thumb against your jawline. "Of course!" You grinned. And thus, it was that the two of you spent all day cuddling in bed together and watching some movies he brought back with him on his way home. About halfway through your movie marathon, you grabbed the bowl of kisses from the kitchen and started feeding them to Ludwig. "I can eat them myself, liebe." He laughed a little, playfully nibbling on your fingers. "I know. But this is so much more fun. I really missed you while you were gone, Luddy." You sighed softly, nuzzling your face into his neck. "I missed you too. But I'm home now. We can make up for the time we've lost, ja?" Ludwig gave you a suggestive smirk, his cerulean eyes glistening in the dim lighting of your room. "You pervert. But yes, we can." You blushed a little.

You and Ludwig hadn't been intimating in a while, and you couldn't deny the idea was making you a little hot and bothered. Giving him a wicked grin, you unwrapped one of the kisses, but instead of feeding it to him, you put it in your mouth instead. "I thought you bought those for me?" He raised an eyebrow, knowing you were up to something evil. "If you want them, then you better come get them." You said, popping another one in your mouth. "You naughty girl." Ludwig had his mouth on yours in seconds.

The kiss you shared was unlike any other, and you couldn't decide if it was because of the chocolate or because you had missed him so unbelievably much. Your lips were on fire as tongues danced and teeth clashed, trying desperately to get as close to each other as possible. It was like you were trying to become one person completely molded into two bodies. The chocolate taste was prevalent throughout the entire kiss, only adding to the wondrous feeling. "I won't leave again for a while." Ludwig murmured, breaking the kiss to gaze into your (E/C) eyes. "Why is that?" You asked gently. "Because I would much rather be home with you. It's so tiresome being away from you and surrounded by idiots." He sighed loudly, burying his face in your shoulder.

What he said made you laugh loudly. "Feliciano isn't a complete idiot." "Nien, but he's still stupid. It's strange coming home to someone so smart after dealing with him." Ludwig groaned. "You think I'm smart?" "Ja, of course! And beautiful, good matured, thoughtful...you're a wonderful woman. I'm glad you're mine." Ludwig made a small sound of contentment and placed a hand on your hip. "You've got a bit of chocolate on your lip." You smiled, kissing him passionately. "So, you want to play this game, liebe? We'll be up all night.'' Ludwig smirked coyly. ''Good, because I have nothing planned tomorrow, and neither do you." Came to your response, and the two of you got lost in each other, thoroughly enjoying the taste of Hershey Kisses.

" Came to your response, and the two of you got lost in each other, thoroughly enjoying the taste of Hershey Kisses