〖2〗Germany x Reader | Puppy Kisses

"Who's a cutie wootie patootie? Who's a fluffy cutie patootie? You are! You're a cutie wootie patootie~ UGH you're so cute I can just eat you up!" You cooed in your baby voice to Blitz, the German Shepherd, as you ruffled his golden-brown fur in adoration. Ludwig rolled his eyes and flipped through the TV channels, hoping to find a show that would distract him from you and his dog.

You've been playing with Blitz for the last four hours! It was almost as if you spent more time with his dog than him! And it was sort of getting on his muscly German nerves. Don't get me wrong, when Ludwig found out that you were a fellow dog lover, he fell even harder for you! You weren't afraid of any dog, big or small, mean or nice; you loved them all! Things, like bathing his dogs, taking them on walks, feeding them, and playing with them, was even more enjoyable with you by his side.

Seeing you play with his dogs made his heart flutter like a manly butterfly. He loved seeing you act so motherly around his pets. As corny as it may seem, Ludwig couldn't help but feel like the two of you were a married couple taking care of your children. He knew, without a doubt, that you were the only one for him. Really, if you're a dog lover, then you've already conquered the German's heart. But enough of that dog lover thing, he wants some Luddy loving!

You squealed and giggled as the full-grown German Shepherd licked your face happily. "Okay, okay! I get it ahaha! Down boy, down!" Ludwig carried Blitz off you, relieving a huge amount of weight, and placed him on the ground before pulling you up to the couch beside him. You tilted your head in confusion at the German. "Ludwig what are you-" Your eyes widened and your face turned ruby red as his face hovered just centimeters from yours.

His icy blue eyes narrowed seductively as he glanced down at your lips. "Shh..." His hot breath tickled your face, causing your heart to beat erratically. "My turn." You closed your eyes out of instinct as his face came closer and closer until...

"MPFGHH!"

A wet cloth was shoved onto your face, causing you to land back into the couch cushion. You gasped and peeled it off your face, "Ludwig?! What the- I thought you were going to kiss me!" Blitz wagged his tail happily as the handsome, blond German stroked his dog's fluffy, furry head. "After you clean all that dog slobber off your face." Your jaw dropped. After he leads you on and all! How typical of the clean freak. "Are you freaking ser-" "After that, wipe your face with the facial sanitation wipes, rinse with water, and then pat dry with anti-germ napkins-" "JUST KISS ME ALREADY DAMMIT!" You exclaimed before grabbing him and forcing him to kiss your slobbery face. "W-W-Wait- " "(Y/N)-" "Your face -" "The dog slobber is going on my shir-"

"NEEEEIIIIIN!"

If he wanted some Luddy loving, Then Luddy lovin' he was gonna get!

 "W-W-Wait- " "(Y/N)-" "Your face -" "The dog slobber is going on my shir-""NEEEEIIIIIN!"If he wanted some Luddy loving, Then Luddy lovin' he was gonna get!