2 | Drunk!England x Reader | Drunken Kisses

You were at the pub with your best friend Arthur. You were drinking, and he was not. You had a crush on Arthur since childhood and being with him every day? HAPPY GIRL. Arthur looks at you. You were drinking beer in front of him. He looks away from you to the wall. You didn't want to give Arthur some booze because he might go crazy. Just like the last time. "(Y/N), love?" He looks at you again, you were drinking, the liquid trickling down your chin. Just looking at you Arthur could get drunk. You raised an eyebrow. You knew what he wanted, and you were here making him suffer. It was mean of course, but if I give him 1 sip Pirate Arthur might just come back.

"No." You smiled and poured vodka in your glass.

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll treat you out?"

"...."

"No."

"C'mon love! I'll behave."

"Very funny Artie, No." You rolled your eyes, this was getting annoying. Arthur sighed. If he didn't love you and you if you weren't a girl, he would cut your head off...Arthur looked up and smirked. He knew a sure-fire way to get a drink. You gulped another drink and you weren't even tipsy. You were about to wipe the substance off your lips when Arthur held your wrist. "What now?" You looked at his green eyes.

In the inside, you were squealing when he touched you, but you wouldn't let him see your weak side. "Nothing love, just getting a drink" he smirked and leaned closer. "Arthur, I told yo-" You were cut off when thirsty lips met yours. You gasped at what he was doing and that lead the boy's tongue in your mouth. He licked every part of your mouth tasting vodka. His hands were off your wrist and now on your waist pulling you closer.

You put your arms around him, fingers touching his soft golden hair. When he was contented, he let you go. You both just stared at each other. You knew him well to know what he's thinking and vice versa. Arthur smirked knowing well what he has done. He was feeling a little light-headed but he doesn't care, as long as he got to kiss you and get a drink, he was fine. You both continue to stare at each other.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

You grabbed the bottle and drank it.

"Let's drink more."