〖3〗America x Reader | Kisses and Sunshine

I stare out over the ocean, the crystal blue waters calling out to me, begging me to join them as they toss and turn. I can hear the laughter of the children as they attempt to brave the ice-cold depths. I can't help but smile as I watch a couple walk down the beach, and notice that the woman is expecting a new life, by the way, that she places her hand over her stomach protectively, as well as a certain glow that radiates from her. Then, a voice calls out to me; both loud and happy, and I turn to see the love of my life, a certain man by the name of Alfred Jones. He's running towards me, his bright blue eyes shining with life and I smile and stand from where I was sitting. "Hey, I just noticed my girl sitting here, and wanted to see if she wanted to come for a walk with me?" Alfred asked, walking up, his dirty blond hair covered with the gritty sand of the beach.

I giggle at his begging face and nod, and he smiles as if I had just said that I would marry him. It doesn't take that much to make him happy, and it always made me feel amazing when I could lift his spirits if he ever felt down and make that wonderful smile appear as if it had been waiting for me. I smile to myself a little bit as we walk down the beach of my dreams, which was on the coast of my favorite state, Texas. Alfred notices my smile and grins, his face reminding me of a rainbow after a storm, beautiful and full of hope. "I'm really glad that you took me here for the end of school, Alfred." I say, watching as the seagulls flew over the ocean, looking for a meal. "Hey, it's no problem. I'd do anything for you, you know." He pulls me against him and I laugh at people walking by "aw" at us. One elderly couple stops and compliments us and wishes us a bright future.

Both Alfred and I smile and thank them and the older couple smiles at each other and walks off, hand in hand. We continue to walk down the beach, seeing sandcastles, children playing tag, and I smile brightly. Alfred grins as well and pulls my face up so that I look into those beautiful eyes. He leans in and gives me a kiss, and I can't help but wonder what it would be in this world if we didn't have the simple things in life, like kisses and sunshine. As I kiss him back, I think to myself. 'Life wouldn't be near as amazing as it is now.' After we part, Alfred gives me one of his radiant smiles, and we walk down the beach, hand in hand.

' After we part, Alfred gives me one of his radiant smiles, and we walk down the beach, hand in hand