America x Reader | Cherry Kisses

Today was just a normal day for you and your boyfriend Alfred. The two of you were sitting in his car in the McDonald's parking lot, happily eating away. "Well, I already know you're going to ask me for this, so I will just give it to you now." Alfred grinned, scooping his cherry out of his chocolate shake easily and dropping it into yours. "Thanks, baby." You smiled, finishing the rest of your food. Alfred had never quite understood your obsession with all things cherry. If there was lip balm you wanted, it had to be cherry flavored.

If it was chocolate, it had to be chocolate covered cherries (nothing else would do). If it was candles or incense, it had to smell like cherry. He thought it was a cute little quirk of yours, but he didn't actually understand the real reason you loved it. Smirking knowingly, you took both cherries out of the shake and popped them in your mouth. The syrupy sweet taste was like heaven. Alfred couldn't help but turn a little red when he noticed some of the juice dripping down the side of your mouth.

He smirked and gently pressed his lips against it, rolling his tongue along the trail of sticky sweet juice. "A-Alfred!" You whimpered his name in protest, but it came out sounding like something else to him completely. "Babe, don't say my name like that." He pulled away, his eyes glazed over with passion. "Then don't just attack my face. That's what napkins are for." You insisted, trying to calm down a little. "Whatever. But you totally liked it." Alfred twirled a strand of your (H/C) hair around his finger playfully. "Yeah, but we're in a parking lot. Anyone else could see." "Are you suggesting we take this back to my place? Dirty girl." Alfred Jones teased, giving you a wink behind the silver-lined glasses he wore.

You had an urge to take them off and just start kissing him like mad, but you couldn't let him know that. This was a game you and him occasionally played. Alfred usually won, causing you to give in to his every whim. Whoever resisted the other the longest got to be in control all night and their partner couldn't argue with anything they did. It wasn't just about the bedroom, it was more or less about Alfred's constant need to be in control. As his brother, Matthew had already tried to explain to him-everything is not about domination. "You aren't going to win this time, dammit. Besides, it's Halloween. I need candy." You gave him a cute pout. "Alright, alright. Our game can wait, then." Alfred nodded, thinking about how he was going to make you lose.

Halloween was your favorite holiday. Although the candy wasn't always cherry flavored, free candy was still a wonderful thing. You liked dressing up, too. Last year, Alfred made you go as Black Widow and he went as Captain America. The outfit he picked for you was so tight and uncomfortable, you just had to get him back this year...

[One Week Ago, Flashback]
"Dudette...I am not wearing that. Nothing you can say will-" "Oh, come on baby. Pretty please?" You begged innocently. "I am not dressing up like a lion." He stated simply. "But...it's so cute! You already have the hair for it. If you don't go as a lion, then I won't go as this cute little wolf." You held up a short grey dress with fluffy trim on the bottom with matching fluffy booties and a hood with ears. "It's so cute! Alright, I'll do it!" Your boyfriend agreed, if only for the sake of seeing you in that outfit.
[Flashback End]

So, today of all days you found yourself wearing your cute little wolf costume, and your hand to admire Alfred's courage. His lion costume was a small set of fluffy ears, a tail that was attached to the back of his jeans, some golden hair extensions that were frayed out to look like a mane, and some adorable gold gloves. You had refused for him to wear a shirt, and although it was embarrassing, Alfred had long since decided that he would do whatever you wanted as long as he got to see you in that costume. "You look adorable." You said, kissing his nose. "I feel like a dork." Alfred responded, blushing slightly. "But you're a cute dork." You smiled before the two of you headed out to the neighborhood.

You guys collected a LOT of candy (probably because of the costumes), and when you finally got back to his house, you instantly sorted through it all. There was quite a lot of cherry flavored things, but what caught your eye was the cherry air heads. Those things were the best. You popped one in your mouth and lay back on the floor. "I haven't had these in forever." You savored the taste. "Oh really? Want to know something else you haven't had in forever?" Alfred's voice was very sexy. What was he up to? You sat up only to be pushed back down by your boyfriend, who was right behind you.

Now that you were laying down, his face was hovering over yours. "What's that?" Your heart nearly stopped, as it always did when Alfred got really close to you. "Kisses." Alfred said cutely before giving you a very strange upside-down kiss. It reminded you of the way Spider-Man kissed Mary Jane, only weirder because you were laying down. Alfred's mouth was very skilled as he continued to move his lips ever so sweetly against yours. Yours hand reached up to curl into his hair and he let out a soft noise of appreciation.

He loved it when you played with his hair. "I can taste the cherry." Alfred smirked as he pulled away. "Do you know why I love cherry so much?" You asked quietly, suddenly very serious. The blonde tilted his head like a curious puppy, his blue eyes surveying you carefully. "Not a clue." He answered casually. "It used to be my least favorite flavor of anything. I hated it. Until our first date. Do you remember what you spilled on me?" You sat up and wrapped your arms around his neck. "It was an Icee..." Alfred commented, tying to remember the flavor. "A Cherry Icee to be exact. Those jeans you spilled it on still smelled like cherry, no matter how many times I washed them. I used to wear them when I got lonely. I've loved cherry ever since I've loved you." You explained. Alfred's gaze softened.

Some people thought he was a pig, and that your relationship only survived because of the sex...but you knew better. He had many different facets, like a diamond. You loved each and every part of him. "Babe...I love you so much." Alfred's arms encircled you, bringing you into his warmth. "I love you too. Always have, always will." You breathed into his neck. After a few moments of this warm, sugary silence, you began to feel Alfred's mouth on your neck.

He was slowly sucking away at the exposed skin, knowing very well what that did to you. "Al-what are you-?" You breathed, tilting your head to the side. "We still have to finish our game, (Y/N)." Rarely did your boyfriend call you by your actual name instead of baby or babe... and when he did, he meant business. You were in for a LONG night.

 You were in for a LONG night