chapter 46

enjoy! ★彡
_______________________________

i rush home with the cake i had to pay again and tears flowing down my face.

"i'm home w–with the cake" i say.

"perfect! namjoon will be coming home with his friend in 15 mi–" taehyung said, "y/n..?"

i wipe my tears and i manage to choke out, "jimin"

"y/n.. i'm so sorry" taehyung says, "but cheer up! it's namjoon's birthday"

i hear a car beep outside and i smile. it's namjoon.

"namjoon!" i say, running towards him.

namjoon gasps at the 'happy birthday namjoon' sign.

"thank youu noonaa!" namjoon says.

"thank daddy, he is the one that did everything" i say as he giggles.

the party started, his friends came, everyone was laughing, and dancing while songs were playing.

yoongi was in the corner, and i saw that he was talking to a girl, probably around his age.

"awe, that's so cute" i say.

"noona! this is seokjin.. my boyfriend" namjoon says as he blushes.

"hi!! my name is jin" seokjin says in english but with a heavy accent.

"geogjeonghaji mala naneun hangugmaldohanda"  i say.

seokjin and namjoon both sheepishly smile at each other and i chuckle.

the party was fun, i met all namjoon's friends and namjoon absouletely adored his ryan cake. jimin didn't pop up into my mind until we were cleaning up and getting ready for bed after the party was finished.
_______________________________