chapter 47

enjoy! ★彡
_______________________________

"y/n? are you okay? you seem sad?" taehyung says.

"i'm not okay" i say.

"what happened?" taehyung says.

"it's jimin. i saw him at the cake store. the reason i was running late it because he made me drop my cake. i thought me and jimin could be friends again, he gave me hope. but then he shattered it in the end. he said he never liked me and he was just alone in new york. now i'm just stuck here with you, and the kids" i say.

"it's okay.." taehyung says.

"it's not.." i say.

"listen.. i really like you.." taehyung says.

"i like you too, tae bu–" i say.

"no, i like, like you. i love you, more than just a friend or even a best friend" taehyung says.

"oh– i– um.." i say.

"i know you don't like me back but give it a shot, hm?" taehyung says, "i won't force you into anything. i just really want to be with you, like the first day i saw you.. you were really cute. i thought i was just being that gay dude that hypes his best friends up.. but it didn't end up turning like that so here i am" taehyung says.

"don't forget, it's also an opportunity to forget jimin" taehyung says.

"okay" i say as i smile and taehyung does aswell.

"now, go to bed. sleep well, i'm here for you" taehyung says.

"okay.." i mumble, getting under the covers.

"good night" taehyung says.
_______________________________