Chapter One: Goodbye, Everyone

Hoseok's POV

"Jung Da Won has now passed away. Time of death, 4:27 PM. Cause of death, suffocation."

The doctors were so relaxed now that they've announced her as a dead person. My sister is dead.

I'm dead too. A dead, yet still walking person. I'm dead inside.

I stared at her lifeless body as the nurses covered her with a white sheet and rolled her stretcher towards the morgue.

I just stood there, in the ER, staring blankly at the space that was once occupied by her stretcher. My tears were rolling down my face, but I did not even dare to wipe them away.

I'm all alone now. I don't have a family anymore. I don't have a sister. I don't have anyone to hang out with in the morning. I don't have anyone to protect. I don't deserve to live in this world anymore.

"Hoseok! We're so sorry for what happened."

"Hoseok, are you alright?"

"Don't worry, we're here now."

"You need to sit down, Hoseok."

"And sleep. Just sleep it out."

"Do you want me to cook for you? Ramyun?"

All of my best friends were concerned for me, yet I ignored them. I didn't want anything.

I'm not alright.

I don't have a sister anymore.

I don't wanna sit down.

I don't wanna sleep.

I don't wanna eat.

I don't wanna live anymore.

"Hoseok?" Jin's eyebrows furrowed.

I didn't say anything. I just walked out of the ER and got inside my car. I drove to the nearest drugstore and bought some sleeping pills.

I drove to the cliff that I always knew in full speed. I didn't care if I was gonna crash with another car. It would be great if that happened, since I'm all alone now.

I arrived and went to the trunk of the car and opened it. I pulled out the thick rope and the sleeping pills that I bought, along with my emergency jug of water.

I climbed up the cliff and prepared the rope that I would use in just a few seconds. I tied it around my neck and popped 10 pills in my mouth and swallowed it with the water. Before the effect kicks in, I immediately tightened the rope around my neck and I started to hang.

My feet are barely even able to touch the ground. My body was swaying side to side due to the strong wind. My eyes were starting to water from the lack of oxygen. My whole being was starting to feel numb and lifeless.

Da Won, don't worry. We'll be together soon. In just a few moments, actually. I will be with you, noona. Don't worry. I love you so much, noona.

My eyes closed as I felt the effect of the pills kick in.

Goodbye, everyone. I will be with my sister now.